Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Sends a strong message..removes undesirables from our sight and our childrens sight.

Youre worred about Africans making their own laws when half of America is ready to AR15 the lgbtq's..you act as if America itself isnt crafting laws to do away with such people. The whole Republican mantra is anti gay, so whats your point.

The Republican mantra is also racist and anti-black. Perhaps they just wish to "send a message." Maybe they just want to "remove undesirables" from their sight and their childrens sight. Is that really the type of psychotic leadership you aspire to live under just so gay and lesbian people are "out our sights?"

And you anti-gay psychos can pet your AR15s all you want, a bill like this one, jailing people for their sexual orientation--let alone "doing away" with them--would be declared literally unconstitutional and struck down by the Supreme Court in a day. So dont get your hopes up that this dumb shyt can ever be achieved under this democracy.

A civics lesson breh. Try it. No America is not "crafting laws" to make being gay illegal. Not even close. That is not even possible.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rightfully so since they see what transpires in western schools and even at the gotdam presidential office/residence.

There are three areas in Ghana which are well known to have an LGTB population. This is more so a bill to prevent Cac's coming in as there have been stories where they have ventured into the villages exploiting males including children, i.e cash for ass.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
ohVVz2v.jpg
you're welcome to try :smile:
sPg9pbx.jpeg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Good job Ghana...

Keep that LGBT shyt in the USGay.

Those cacs in power aren't slick.

They wanna use homosexuality to further a agenda which is population control.

As soon as they weaken the country, Boom !!!

All the resources are taken due to the men being weakened.

I know it sounds cartoonish but those cats wanna achieve world domination.

Yeah African people witch hunting and jailing each other over an obsession with sex while they can't even find a job sounds like such progress! Im sure this wont be a wasteful distraction and embarrasment that history will look back poorly upon. They must be shaking in their boots at Africa's impending rise!

And yes, whatever depiction in your head you have of an ultra masculine society is probably straight out a comic book.

Military strength has nothing to do with sexuality. An army of topless heterosexual Ghanian men would get wiped away by a fleet of rainbow flag waving F16s piloted by drag queens. There are plenty of flaming gay men and lesbian women in your military, in active combat for years. Defending your ass so you can sit at home playing Playstation talking about gettung rid of fakkits. The hell you think we had "dont ask dont tell" for so long for? This ain't the barbershop breh. Come back to reality.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So basically they are "savages" and should be "civilized"? If you don't get the fukk outta here with that white supremacist ass talking point. Ghana is a sovereign nation and have the right to set their own laws. You think the United States would take any talk from any other countries regarding laws in America?
Let America impose it's cultural will on the Arab states and China first.

Where did I say they are savages and uncivilized? I don't regard the Iranians, Saudis, Russians, or any other people with anti-gay laws as "savages" and "uncivilized" just beneath the standards of a modern, free, first world, democracy. This is about their government not the people. Idiot.

Where did I say Ghana doesn't have a right to set their own laws? Your a typical black conservative. Just a reactionary moron. I can denounce, analyze, and be critical of a society's laws while still acknowledging their autonomy to do what they want. Dumbass.

No I don't think the US would change their laws for others. I would hope this country would stand up to some other backwards ass country that forces us to persecute homosexuals and violate human rights.

We have plenty of spies in Arab states and China trying to accomplish just that. Dont you worry.

You are dumb.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Where did I say they are savages and uncivilized? I don't regard the Iranians, Saudis, Russians, or any other people with anti-gay laws as "savages" and "uncivilized" just beneath the standards of a modern, free, first world, democracy. This is about their government not the people. Idiot.

Where did I say Ghana doesn't have a right to set their own laws? Your a typical black conservative. Just a reactionary moron. I can denounce, analyze, and be critical of a society's laws while still acknowledging their autonomy to do what they want. Dumbass.

No I don't think the US would change their laws for others. I would hope this country would stand up to some other backwards ass country that forces us to persecute homosexuals and violate human rights.

We have plenty of spies in Arab states and China trying to accomplish just that. Dont you worry.

You are dumb.

Mr, you can be as homosexual as you want in America, it is your legal right. Go enjoy your gay rights and leave the world out of it.

Elsewhere in the world, Africa, Asia, Arabia and Russia you will get fukked up :ufdup:

I dont see you writing dissertations on Russian and Arabian prosecution of gays. You are seething because Black people have shown independence and consigned your White ass to the corner. Africa ignored US threats and now youre mad.

The world doesnt agree with American decisions to bomb other nations and do as it pleases, but America still reserves the right. So we all reserve the right to do as we see fit.
Be a White gay supremacist in America, but dont try bring that around.

Daps
You are the last person who should be testing anyone's blackness.

You barely know about Martin and and you were clueless about Bebe and Cece winans.
Also I don't know any black folks who would ever use the term "oreo" to describe another black person. That's a term I've only heard EVER come out of white mouths... :francis:

Daps
The obviously closeted posters are out in full force in this thread :mjlol:

We get it, you're a masculine straight male who hates the gays. You definitely don't have any weird thoughts or desires running through your head that make you this angry at LGTBQ people for simply existing :russ:

A lot you mother fukkers need to see a professional ASAP

Daps
You're so fukking stupid. You know who's spreading this shyt across the African continent and who's helping write these laws? It's white evangelical christian missionaries, so shut the fukk up with the performative radicalism, because you don't really give a shyt about Black people.
Now you're implying that Africans are primitive and incapable of establishing their own moral laws with/without cacs pulling the strings. You usually be on point tho, shame. :francis:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we're going to hold Ghana to this standard, let's hold Saudi Arabia to it as well

Tell the Saudis you won't buy their oil unless they celebrate pride month

Or China, let's tell China they need more LGBTQ rights before we manufacture goods there

Lets apply the same finger wagging to African nations to everyone else

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
sodomites, population control, the devil the bible speak of....also it's funny Ghanaian politicians can be so hard lined about this but fail at infrastructure to industrialize the country

All the more reason for them not to expend energy appeasing culo blasters and focus on their actual real problems.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The obviously closeted posters are out in full force in this thread :mjlol:

We get it, you're a masculine straight male who hates the gays. You definitely don't have any weird thoughts or desires running through your head that make you this angry at LGTBQ people for simply existing :russ:

A lot you mother fukkers need to see a professional ASAP

Not celebrating or promoting deviancy is a far cry from hate. You got gay marriage...now, you not only want acceptance but you want us non-deviants to lock elbows with you and promote your Godless, filthy degeneracy? FOH

:pachaha:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not celebrating or promoting deviancy is a far cry from hate. You got gay marriage...now, you not only want acceptance but you want us non-deviants to lock elbows with you and promote your Godless, filthy degeneracy? FOH

:pachaha:
God doesn’t exist. It’s a fairytale made up to control baby brains. Homosexuality is observed at nearly all levels of the animal kingdom. Numerous studies have shown sexuality is not 1 to 1 but a sliding scale.

Gay marriage is legal in the USA and gay persons have every right you do. If you don’t like their “deviancy” you can fukk off to a country that better incorporates your savage mindset.

Seriously nobody is keeping you losers here. :camby: