Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

Daps
Not celebrating or promoting deviancy is a far cry from hate. You got gay marriage...now, you not only want acceptance but you want us non-deviants to lock elbows with you and promote your Godless, filthy degeneracy? FOH

:pachaha:
If your gods beliefs involve persecution and oppression of your own people your god fukking sucks.

He’s also not real, grow up. Mind of a child, I was raised in the church. None of you fascist closeted losers follow Jesus teachings by saying this nonsense . :mjlol:

We get it gay people give you weird icky thoughts because you’re uncomfortable with yourself as a man. See a professional

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This guy's is such a fukkin moron.

"Them LGBT dont give a fukk about your black ass" WTF? Guy is so used to his generic militant coli persona and talking points he dont even have to make sense. What does this even mean? Homosexuals are all white? Black lgbt people have no interest in black causes? Because there are plenty of gay and lesbian black activists, writers, and scholars if you really wanna go down that road. What does lgbt people "giving a fukk" about black people even look like? I lose a brain cell reading this niccas dumbass takes.

And we denounce Saudi and Muslim nations for their backwards ass laws too. Very easily. Once again I don't see no one packing their bags to go live in their anti-gay utopias.

Your selective outrage is so performative your fooling no one... :russell:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
God doesn’t exist. It’s a fairytale made up to control baby brains. Homosexuality is observed at nearly all levels of the animal kingdom. Numerous studies have shown sexuality is not 1 to 1 but a sliding scale.

Gay marriage is legal in the USA and gay persons have every right you do. If you don’t like their “deviancy” you can fukk off to a country that better incorporates your savage mindset.

Seriously nobody is keeping you losers here. :camby:
Took some shrooms over the weekend and I think god may exist. Just warning you. It took the form of a duck.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you're welcome to try :smile:
sPg9pbx.jpeg

You have poppers next to your firearms?
:dame::dead:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
God doesn’t exist. It’s a fairytale made up to control baby brains.

Word since you speak so absolutely....explain what created the universe and its purpose.

Let me guess it always existed or it came from nothing and there is no inherent purpose to this chaos :russ:

As for Ghana, this is dumb. Plenty of African countries are anti LGBT on the ground but not beating their chest about it to shatter diplomacy. Especially not capital-deficient nations.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Now you're implying that Africans are primitive and incapable of establishing their own moral laws with/without cacs pulling the strings. You usually be on point tho, shame. :francis:

Black people exercising self determination is offensive to White people..whether they're in Africa or America.
They truly believe we are their property and need their consent to think for ourselves.
It's pure racism and so obvious.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
America would never dare try Asians and Arabs with their faggitry promoting policies :childplease:

Seems Whites only deem Black people as incapable of free thought and somehow we need to be told how to feel.. :mjtf:

America tried economic threats but Ghana and Uganda have stood firm on home soil and told the US to fukk off..keep your fukking money. These cacs think we'll sell ourselves out for a dollar :camby:

You see it

Imagine Biden telling MBS of Saudi Arabia to open gay bars in Mecca
:mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If we're going to hold Ghana to this standard, let's hold Saudi Arabia to it as well

Tell the Saudis you won't buy their oil unless they celebrate pride month

Or China, let's tell China they need more LGBTQ rights before we manufacture goods there

Lets apply the same finger wagging to African nations to everyone else

In a perfectly even fundamental way, this should be true. But Ghana don't have no nukes. :manny:

Just feels silly to be worried about gay shyt when you should work on stabilizing the power grid in Accra for 48 hours. Feels very cart before horse to me.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
In a perfectly even fundamental way, this should be true. But Ghana don't have no nukes. :manny:

Just feels silly to be worried about gay shyt when you should work on stabilizing the power grid in Accra for 48 hours. Feels very cart before horse to me.

Yes, whataboutism does not work when this world is all about leverage.

Ghana doesn't have House of Saud leverage so its government has to be more crafty.