Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Why are you using the word "akata" to describe yourself?

I'm being factually accurate. People who have white ancestry are not as African as I am.
So we a different race from you and it's pretty much cracking at this point, right?
If you see an AA is it onsite?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just trying to connect to my pure blooded africans brothers using coin ya'll termed.
Akata is a Yoruba term based around the idea of a cat who is lost from his home and lost his ways of himself, his culture and his family. It is a Yoruba folklore but it became an attack on AAs from some Africans who don't like AAs for whatever reason.

This cat has sense come back home and became unrecognizable to those who is his blood and his sibling. It's almost like he was never here in the 1st place.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That is correct.
full
Appreciate it my nigerian brother.

full

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Both of ya'll not being realistic. Both groups are broke af. AAs money isnt long for the part. Heavily in debt, in a 1st world with 1st world prices and really lacking assets.

Africa is broke af. White supremacists control the money and control the economy from their homes in Europe and America. Most of the people 3rd world broke. Most want to run out of Africa the first chance they get and most don't own no land or resources of any type and yall want the other to give you free shyt. LOL!
I asserted nothing in This thread breh. I don't need or want anything from Africans don't confuse me with these other negros