Getting a place with an eviction.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I have a eviction and voluntary repo from 2017. I now make over the nation household average but I'm being rejected for a new place because of my record. I've been subletting from people I know for year's. Now that I'm moving to a new place where I don't know anyone I'm being reminded of my fukked up status on paper.

Anyone have advice on how I can get a place with no chance of passing a credit/rental history check?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You either gotta find someone who doesn’t mind your history or use someones social. People used to sell CPNs which were basically a blank social for this kinda thing. Its illegal but there’s a low chance of getting caught if you’re only using it for a one time rental credit check.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I have a eviction and voluntary repo from 2017. I now make over the nation household average but I'm being rejected for a new place because of my record. I've been subletting from people I know for year's. Now that I'm moving to a new place where I don't know anyone I'm being reminded of my fukked up status on paper.

Anyone have advice on how I can get a place with no chance of passing a credit/rental history check?

As a former property manager... you're fukked... we check that shyt every time and it's an automatic red flag

I've even had people tell me they'd pay the whole year upfront and higher ups said fukk that

:manny:

tenor.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Be upfront with the landlord offer to pay an additional months rent I'm sure one will bite.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a former property manager... you're fukked... we check that shyt every time and it's an automatic red flag

I've even had people tell me they'd pay the whole year upfront and higher ups said fukk that

tenor.gif
Why dont some properties allow you to pay the entire year outright? My ex parents tried doing that for her but the property said they wouldn't take it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Whew I hope yall don't run into any desperate and very angry.

shyt could get real quickly

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I got evicted from two apartments living in NYC but got approved for my current apartment in Denver no problem and I've been living there for 4 years.

Then again, I wasn't on a lease at any of those apartments...just renting a room.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
You either gotta find someone who doesn’t mind your history or use someones social. People used to sell CPNs which were basically a blank social for this kinda thing. Its illegal but there’s a low chance of getting caught if you’re only using it for a one time rental credit check.

I heard a story of someone who used to buy people info from the dark web. If I got him to get someone's info for me which I wouldn't how wouldn't I get caught?:lupe:

tenor.gif
Thanks for keeping it real.
Be upfront with the landlord offer to pay an additional months rent I'm sure one will bite.
I've been trying for a month and change and no one has bit yet.

shyt is skressful :snoop:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I got evicted from two apartments living in NYC but got approved for my current apartment in Denver no problem and I've been living there for 4 years.

Then again, I wasn't on a lease at any of those apartments...just renting a room.

I was on a lease. I gave up my car at the time too and that's showing up on my report as well. I spoke to a chick that worked at one of the places and she said my best chance was finding private owners and trying to pay extra but I don't know where to start. :snoop:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Don’t evictions get expunged after a couple years?

No... they stay with you

I've did case searches on people that had like 20 evictions filed on them for decades

Once they send that paperwork to the courts, it follows you around regardless of if it goes the distance or not

Part of the reason I got out of the business, new ownership that bought the complex was extremely eviction heavy and one of the complexes had an active shooter situation, so I gave my notice and now looking for something new while sitting at home playing games all day and doing repairs around the house.