Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Daps
Alton smashed my shorty:mjcry:
Fat girls lawse again

All they good for is fukkin. Dude picked the lesser of the fatties (Aneesa) when he needed a partner in elimination.

LT watches too many "David Goggins" clips cause he got owned by Mark

Hopefully, Alton continues to fukk that fat layup Jelisa and wins half a million in the process
:salute:

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was watching this old recap of some real world after show and Leroy said he’d been to rehab. :wtf: This was from like 5 years ago. Tried some searches but couldn’t find anything else on it. Anyone know what he was in rehab for?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Im so annoyed but entertained by this show. I'm annoyed cause it feels like all the black dudes are getting picked off one by one and nobody sees it and half the time its somebody black sending them home while the white dudes barely had to compete to get to the finals... But we can correct that if Alton or Darrell are able to win it all

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think Darrell doesn’t make it past this last obstacle. He was doing good too. Those peppers fukked him up. Yes seems to be the front runner.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I think Darrell doesn’t make it past this last obstacle. He was doing good too. Those peppers fukked him up. Yes seems to be the front runner.
it is amazing to me how a black man's lack of experience be costing them every time. Like the only thing they ever done is eff hoes, lift and ball

good news is if he get eliminated, Kellyanne get eliminated and the only white girl left is Jemmye

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it is amazing to me how a black man's lack of experience be costing them every time. Like the only thing they ever done is eff hoes, lift and ball

good news is if he get eliminated, Kellyanne get eliminated and the only white girl left is Jemmye
Kellyanne was in next week’s preview. I think only Darrell gets DQ’d. Don’t know how that works. Maybe another female doesn’t make it?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kellyanne was in next week’s preview. I think only Darrell gets DQ’d. Don’t know how that works. Maybe another female doesn’t make it?
Nah, they would both have to be eliminated.

I don’t think y’all realize who y’all are talking about. Darrell ain’t gonna quit. He loves money too much lol. You’re gonna have to actually BEAT him for him to lose.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Im so annoyed but entertained by this show. I'm annoyed cause it feels like all the black dudes are getting picked off one by one and nobody sees it and half the time its somebody black sending them home while the white dudes barely had to compete to get to the finals... But we can correct that if Alton or Darrell are able to win it all

it sucks, but fortunately there were alot of black brehs casted in the first place. I hated it when tech got cut and it just kept getting worse, but there’s still a few brehs running this final at the very least.