Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fessy doing snake shyt after dumb shyt after snake shyt.

And why the fukk was it so difficult for him to beat Nelson in that Hall Brawl?? He's gonna gas out in the Final regardless, but I'm not sure he would win another elimination if the house decided to throw him in (I don't think they will, even with the new target on his back. There's too many other dudes who need a skull, plus Devin would get thrown in first if they were trying to take a skull off of anybody).

Uno

Superstar
Daps
If I was LeRoy I would have picked Amber M over Anessa. Maybe there is a challenge where she is useful.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I was LeRoy I would have picked Amber M over Anessa. Maybe there is a challenge where she is useful.
Why?

Like Leroy said, at least Aneesa has experience. Amber M literally brings NOTHING to the table, has no alliances, is the smallest chick in the house, and was targeted in this past elimination. Nelson picking her as a partner set up his own demise.

I'm interested to see if Corey will even say anything to Fessy, because Fessy did low key snake shyt to him last season.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Why?

Like Leroy said, at least Aneesa has experience. Amber M literally brings NOTHING to the table, has no alliances, is the smallest chick in the house, and was targeted in this past elimination. Nelson picking her as a partner set up his own demise.

I'm interested to see if Corey will even say anything to Fessy, because Fessy did low key snake shyt to him last season.

Yeah check the preview to next episode Cory was tellin at fessy outside.

I was waiting for Cory to ask TJ if he cn go home instead of Nelson. Or when sd after it was guys day to volunteer to go down instead of Nelson, since Nelson had his back last time.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Fessy is one of the most unintentionally funny players of all time. From bytching up in the first two eliminations, to going behind everyone's back to snake his friend and act like it's all good, to doing all his confessionals in a suit and tie, to his dirty play in the elimination, to the pathetic game he tried to spit to that British girl. Hope dude sticks around for a while just for the fukkery and laughs

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Nelson put himself in for being a captn waking up a double agent.

Interrupted LeRoy which put him further in jeopardy.

End of day, it was a smart move for Devin to convince Tori to nominate Fessy.

Shyt stirred the whole house up.

Devin maybe more cunning than expected.

If he can possibly put another target in for a elimination next week.

I'll give him his props..

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mjlol: Fessy is one of the most unintentionally funny players of all time. From bytching up in the first two eliminations, to going behind everyone's back to snake his friend and act like it's all good, to doing all his confessionals in a suit and tie, to his dirty play in the elimination, to the pathetic game he tried to spit to that British girl. Hope dude sticks around for a while just for the fukkery and laughs

It's da same post show exit confessional reel they using. Means his in house confessions were whack or they were editing heavy when putting the storylines together so had to ask him these questions on his exit.