Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Isn't that Josh basically? He looked like a fool that whole season on big brother, chasing Paul already. He threw a running challenge to Christmas with a walking boot on wtf? His meatball and pots and pans. Josh is a walking meme. I cnt stand em in these shows he has zero shot to win shyt n doesn't even bang the girls to Gi e sum real drama.

He jus starts fake fights wit other lifers who already know he's trying to fake shyt up. That's y CT clef em out rite away n sd Josh start tryin to make shyt up.

Devin is like Josh always causing fake drama for TV time. Ur fake arguments n ish is starting to look lame now Devin pls stop. From the time bananas walked away from u and u followed em Thru the whole house you've been exposed.

If u wanted 2 keep it real u shldve swung on em at the reunion when u were in his face. That's da diff between a real challenge dude and u. CT Darrell Brad even they swinging.

I don’t watch Big Brother so yea..... I’m lost on a lot of their history’s.

People can say what they want about Devin? But at that point..... he’s goal did work. He basically was saying he wanted to go in elimination to compete for a skull and he got it. For now he’s qualified for the finals and there are 8 more skulls to get

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Disappointed Leroy didn’t go in and get a skull. He saw 6 poles and 2 buzzers but STILL passed. He could’ve gotten a trip to the finals since he doesn’t have enemies and no reason for anyone to test him in an elimination.

Like couldn’t he or Kam put it together that there’s probably 3 men’s eliminations left after this one based off TJ saying there’s only 10 skulls to go around.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EpT6zbJXMAUuYzx
Ef4CqKFXsAAviMk
EiIbbP5X0AImWUl
EhPo7bKWkAMQxgF

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Disappointed Leroy didn’t go in and get a skull. He saw 6 poles and 2 buzzers but STILL passed. He could’ve gotten a trip to the finals since he doesn’t have enemies and no reason for anyone to test him in an elimination.

Like couldn’t he or Kam put it together that there’s probably 3 men’s eliminations left after this one based off TJ saying there’s only 10 skulls to go around.

low key...... I think Leroy would’ve lost that shyt.

For some reason..... I only see the other black dudes winning that shyt or the big dudes.

that probably was for the best

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Leroy is too strong/heavy in relation to Devin to lose that. But knowing Leroy, he'd find a way.

That’s my point. Something about Leroy just doesn’t connect.

Like I can’t recall a moment in any season where he went BEAST mode.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Devin is so got damn lame :russ: but I love the fukkery he brings.

And got damn is josh horrible
He's a whore for the camera but he brings us quality entertainment.

It's needed because these rookies :unimpressed: and the lack of people to root against is severely missed. Josh don't count, he's just annoying.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
low key...... I think Leroy would’ve lost that shyt.

For some reason..... I only see the other black dudes winning that shyt or the big dudes.

that probably was for the best

I agree I luv Roylee but he wldve lost. I remember his 1st 2 season wit white Mike and wit Nia he was a physical beast. That's when he quit doin garbage trucks and doin da personal trainer thing in LA and he was beast mode. I remember when he stormed thru that elimination vs bananas when Sarah and Jordan thru bananas i you cldnt stop Leroy physically.

But ever since Leroy fukked up his back he ain't been a physical beast.

With that challenge and the harness around ur waist and back I cn see after 30 or 40 mins dugnin leroys back in pain or giving out. I remember the 1 yr he went home the 1st week even cous he fukked his back up again. N he sd he was already hurt he cm jus for da paid Vaca.

N that's d a problem wit Leroy he cnt swim. Not good at puzzles but he cnt even win most physical battles ne more. He's almost dun