Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
T mobile tuesday got $4 tickets finna go see this today :banderas:

gonna smoke and blunt and enjoy :ahh:
shyt, I don't have to be at work til 5... nah I don't need to come from the movie to work. I'll be body slamming people.... I'll just see it again over the weekend when I don't have to see my coworkers.
She in the mirror dancing so sleazy
I get a call like where are you Yeezy
Try to hit you with a 'Oeur de Whopee'
Till I get flashed by the paparazzi
Damn, these nikkas got me
I hate these nikkas more than the Nazi

08.jpg

I'll be damned but I don't think I'll ever listen to Flashing Lights again.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
So happy for Jordan man.

Key and Peele been had a knack for that horror/thriller genre. I ain't even surprised at the quality of Get Out.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That's a good point because her photo was the last one Chris saw when he was looking through them.

She was probably Rose "friend" :mjpls: and Rose asked her if she wanted to come over and meet the "fam":mjcry:
She got Kizzyed.

Sandy Duncan taught Kizzy to read. Kizzy forged freedom papers for her slave boyfriend. Everybody got in trouble. Kizzy got sold to a dude who raped her repeatedly. Sandy Duncan was bitter her toy black friend abandoned her for some dikk and never forgave her. I forgot what happened to the nikka who cozied up to Kizzy the underaged house slave so he could fail at getting out of Dodge.

Grandma can whore it up now. Wonder what white feminists who are quick to yell 'rape' will have to say about the subtext of Georgina not having control of her own body because white women wanted to control it for her.

All the bytches with shyt to say about Birth of a Nation, where y'all at?

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Rose, where are the keys?:damn:

Rose, did you find the keys:damn:

Rose...did you find the keys:stopitslime:

Rose...:mjcry:

Rose!!:mjcry:
Should have known Rose was in on it from her baby talk. The whole plot is about white payernalism for nikkas own good according to whites. Nikkas are not using their intellect.

So why the women not asking for intellect from the black man? The white women see dikk and substitute children. Rose's cozy clothes comment is chilling when subtext comes into play.

And again the mom swirling the spoon against the rim of a wet cup....

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Rose, where are the keys?:damn:

Rose, did you find the keys:damn:

Rose...did you find the keys:stopitslime:

Rose...:mjcry:

Rose!!:mjcry:
I wanted to Help him so Bad in that situation but
he had already been half way hypnotized and the bytch Mother wouldn't step 3 feet away from her Tea Cup. No sense in both of us getting our Faces kicked by Macaulay Culkin.:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
:jbhmm: another thought I had. Andre screaming "get out" might've been directed both towards Chris to leave the situation and also to the white dude inside him. That brief moment of consciousness made him aware of the fact that someone else had been in control of him and he was screaming for him to get out as well. Damn this movie got layers :wow:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Go back and look at the film a second time with a clear conscience. Look at all of the photos on the walls in the basement with the black mold.

To further my initial point about the Kanye West theory, Nazis and the camera flash allowing those who were under a controlled mind state listen to "Flashing Lights" by Kanye.

She don't believe in shootin' stars
But she believe in shoes and cars
Wood floors in the new apartment
Couture from the store's department
You more like L'eau de Stardee shyt
I'm more of the, trips to Florida
Order the h'orderves, views of the Water
Straight from the page of your favorite author
And the weather so breezy
Man why can't life always be this easy
She in the mirror dancing so sleazy
I get a call like where are you Yeezy
Try to hit you with a 'Oeur de Whopee'
Till I get flashed by the paparazzi
Damn, these nikkas got me
I hate these nikkas more than the Nazi
The Kanye West theory I am amenable to, particularly in his transformation from Jesus Walking to perceived Stephin Fetchin to fit in with Haute Couture right after he dared to turn his focus from blacks needing to do better to super-cac King George abandoning New Orleans.

The Jews as friends to blacks I do not buy, and point to everything in this film as being against. If anything it's an INDICTMENT of Jews, who become what they claim to fight against in a worse way.

That"s the real message of the Jesse Owens anecdote

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Kanye West theory I am amenable to, particularly in his transformation from Jesus Walking to perceived Stephin Fetchin to fit in with Haute Couture right after he dared to turn his focus from blacks needing to do better to super-cac King George abandoning New Orleans.

The Jews as friends to blacks I do not buy, and point to everything in this film as being against. If anything it's an INDICTMENT of Jews, who become what they claim to fight against in a worse way.

That"s the real message of the Jesse Owens anecdote
They way you and art Barr type is annoying

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This movie is made so much better when you surrounded by black folks :banderas: The reaction in the theatre was hilarious especially at the end.

When Rose got shot :blessed:

When the black dude with the grandpa inside him killed himself :mjcry:

When Chris started strangling Rose :demonic:

When the blue lights started flashing :snoop: :to:

When Rod stepped out the car :gladbron: :obama: :myman:

When he was stomping the brother out, me and some random dude yelled "ONE MORE!" When he paused before the last stomp.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think she was one of the first one to get the procedure done, so they probably didn't have it down to a science like with others later.

Thats what I think.
Another thing that certain critics/youtube people keep missing when complaining about the 3rd act.

The last two pictures were the grandparents bodies. I kind of think that was to signify the order in which they got everybody. So they were much early in the process.