Get Out (2017)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Her voice annoys the fukk out of me. Also it is so bizarre how white people are so blissfully unaware of their privilege in this society that they can make statements like this without realizing how ridiculous they sound.

And I finally realized what this story reminded me of...it is Revenge of the Stepford Wives with black people subbed in for suburban housewives.
Saw elsewhere where it could be similar to Cosmic Slop. "Space Traders"
Also saw this on TLR.
They are harvesting Black people's melanin.

The hypnotize them steal thier identity and harvest.

The girlfriend is part if the system to lure them.

It's like manchurian candidate and night of the living dead.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Directed & Written by:

Cast:

Somebody from the coli had to write or produce this. Literally a c00n horror movie.
:russ::ohhh::stopitslime::sadcam::dwillhuh::huhldup::merchant:

All apply

Bruh..

tumblr_ml0ptnoYMq1r0hi9so1_250_zpsfs9zlw3w.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Interesting stuff from someone who saw it on IMDB.
Saw a test screening earlier this summer and I would suggest not watching the trailer past the minute mark. Spoils a lot of the fun to be had watching it blindly. Part of the experience is figuring out what exactly is going on at the house and this kind of spells most of it out.
Definitely not as much a legitimate horror they're selling it to be. I'd say more psychological thriller/satire than anything else; Cabin in the Woods if I had to compare. The cast is all game and they do great with what they're given. The script is the strongest aspect I'd say. The ending will have a lot of people talking for sure. The group I was with was pretty divided on their feelings about the final moments. I loved it.
It's definitely still enjoyable. I'm still thinking about the ending months later. More than the mystery I think it's a great commentary on race relations under the guise of a genre film which is Peele's strength. He has something to say and I really loved it.

Trailer gives you a little too much general direction of where the story is headed which isn't apparent until about half way through the film. Biggest thing they gave away way....*I decided not to click the spoiler*

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Seen the commercial on the hip hop awards last night and was like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

And this is from them corny Key and Peele nikkas:ohhh::brondahell:

:lupepop:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I just saw this trailer. . .It instantly caught my attention

. . .and then I saw Jordan Peele's name! :francis: Now I don't know how to feel about it
When I saw his name attached to the movie in the other thread I wasn't sure if it would be like Meet the Blacks...but seeing my dude from Atlanta is it I may see it to support him.