Get Out (2017)

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
come on, just admit it. All of you truly believe that is what upper class white people do.

I know I do. Why? Because I go to park slope in brooklyn and see a bunch of white babies being pushed around all day by black maids. ALL fukkING DAY EVERY DAY. Never any other race.

They take pride is owning black people and making them act a certain way. Sick fukks.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come on, just admit it. All of you truly believe that is what upper class white people do.

I know I do. Why? Because I go to park slope in brooklyn and see a bunch of white babies being pushed around all day by black maids. ALL fukkING DAY EVERY DAY. Never any other race.

They take pride is owning black people and making them act a certain way. Sick fukks.

LMAO, i've been close to the Park Slope area (Prospect Heights) all my damn life and you are not lying about black maids with white babies. It's been that way for at least 25 years.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh i hope these spoilers i read in the comment section are fake :snoop: this gon be some powerful bullshyt. like i said in the tlr thread, this is a beard project.