Get Out (2017)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This seriously looks amazing, guys. I know Peele gets a lot of flack on this site, but I think his comedy has always had a dark undertone to it, and I love that he just went straight horror/sci-fi with this. Even if it tanks, its gonna be memorable because there's never been anything like it dealing with race on the big screen.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Movie already spoiled too much. But I'm there day one.
giphy.gif
Its either going to be really bad or really good.
giphy.gif
:laff: these gifs:russ:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I can't watch this no chance.

If I watch this imma get scared and neva be able 2 fukk a pawn again.
You shouldn't be fukking with pawns. Get yourself a (black) queen. :sas2:
LMAO, i've been close to the Park Slope area (Prospect Heights) all my damn life and you are not lying about black maids with white babies. It's been that way for at least 25 years.
Bruh, that shyt is the most annoying thing. I used to stay seeing them when I was riding my bike. Modern day mammy shyt.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn't be fukking with pawns. Get yourself a (black) queen. :sas2:

Bruh, that shyt is the most annoying thing. I used to stay seeing them when I was riding my bike. Modern day mammy shyt.

these little caucasian devils are essentially being raised by negro women? :ohhh: :ohhh::dwillhuh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Her voice annoys the fukk out of me. Also it is so bizarre how white people are so blissfully unaware of their privilege in this society that they can make statements like this without realizing how ridiculous they sound.

And I finally realized what this story reminded me of...it is Revenge of the Stepford Wives with black people subbed in for suburban housewives.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Yep. But their parents are afraid of, hate and avoid the natural birth children of the very same women they hire to take care of their kids. Some shyt ain't it.

those kids are going to grow up to be some very confused racists