Get Out (2017)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Keith Stanfield low key got next. He's in Atlanta, he's in this movie and he's L in the live action Death Note.

I read the summary on imdb and was expecting this to be like Guess Who's Coming to Dinner...the Ashton Kutcher version. I'm glad I was wrong :wow:
Wait he's L? Huh? Wtf :why::mjlol::dwillhuh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this is either going to be hilarious and awesome or completely terrible. I am intrigued by this fukkery though.
It's most likely gonna be awful since it's coming out in Dumpuary but I wanna see this :russ:

Between this and Split we are in for some good fukkery to start the year :banderas:

and certain posters don't even start that conversation about january and february being ass with me again either :Jimmy:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's most likely gonna be awful since it's coming out in Dumpuary but I wanna see this :russ:

Between this and Split we are in for some good fukkery to start the year :banderas:

and certain posters don't even start that conversation about january and february being ass with me again either :Jimmy:

Yes, we will you stupid sonuvabytch. This movie alone guarantees that January will be a most glorious start of the year! :blessed:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After I watched this trailer, I had to go on youtube to see every Black dude's reaction. I wasn't let down.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
This is the PERFECT blend of comedy and horror, and it was definitely intended to be both at the same time. Daniel Kaluuya is already one of my favorite actors and he is perfect for this, first day watch :wow:

And I'm realizing too... If you black and you don't see the obvious comedy in this, you might be a #newblack :francis:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the PERFECT blend of comedy and horror, and it was definitely intended to be both at the same time. Daniel Kaluuya is already one of my favorite actors and he is perfect for this, first day watch :wow:

And I'm realizing too... If you black and you don't see the obvious comedy in this, you might be a #newblack :francis:

I'm kinda shocked people are seeing this as legit horror. The comedy/satire is extremely obvious to me. It's like a piece you would actually see on Key&Peele.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
surprise so many ppl are so high on this guy, I have only seen 1 thing he's been in and it was sicario. Probably one of the worse screen presences and performances I have seen recently
:what:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
surprise so many ppl are so high on this guy, I have only seen 1 thing he's been in and it was sicario. Probably one of the worse screen presences and performances I have seen recently
:what:

:comeon:

If you really black you laugh at shyt in that trailer on the regular. They nailed the c00n disease perfectly. If you dont see it you prolly shake nikkas fists without knowing it :francis:

Last edited: