Get Out (2017)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
HQGaGtO.gif
nikkas love to not respond to a post :gucci:
I'm expressing my thoughts towards this film and the director as a whole and not but 1 person responded correctly. I'm better off in the locker room :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Maybe I missed it but what was the trigger showing Rose and Georgina were friends? All I saw was the poloroid with Marnie. It looked like all the other brothers were boyfriends so all I could gather was a lesbian relationship but that just didn't make sense.

And she looked at least 50 imo that's why I called her older

her picture was in that box. They weren't lesbians they were just friends. I didn't get the lesbian vibe from it

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Brehs just saw it this afternoon. If you haven't seen it yet, make sure you watchi it in the suburbs to see how white folks react. :mjlol:

That was half the entertainment to me. That theater clammed up after the first 1/2, they all looked shook like they didn't know how to process it. I could see people looking over at us at certain parts, I don't think they were expecting a movie without a white savior. Even the cops were black :mjlol:

I walked out of there like
vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

Another thing, I understand what Samuel Jackson's probelm was with the lead actor. it looked like he was working so hard on his accent he couldn't say more than a few words at a time. All his dialogue seemed cut off. That seemed to affect him really developing the personality of the character to me. Not to shyt on him, but should have been an American :yeshrug:

And, they could ahve got him a decent pawg. Pretty but all skin and bones :hubie:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Quick question...
Any supdate on what the deer symbolized?
Also the cop in the beginning wanting to see Chris's Id. Was there anything deeper to that? And what was with Georgina crying when Chris said "Being around too many white ppl makes me nervous" did she snap out of her hypnosis a little at that point?

The deer symbolized his mother I think. She died by the side of the road alone and slowly after the hit-and-run. The deer in the brainwashing room (even though it's male) is the same thing. It represents how they're using his personal trauma to keep him in teh sunken place.

She's playing her role the whole time. She's getting him hooked and has to keep him hooked. Going "pro black" on teh cop is her way of showing that she's not liek the "rest of those white people." Notice that she keeps up the charade all the way to the point of pretending to not be able to find her keys. But if you listen REALLY carefully, you can hear the keys jingling in her purse while she's pretending to not find them :merchant:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas love to not respond to a post :gucci:
I'm expressing my thoughts towards this film and the director as a whole and not but 1 person responded correctly. I'm better off in the locker room :mjlol:

Your observations are so off base there's no point trying to respond. Clearly this movie went over your head.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Now this is how you respond to a young breh's question.

This broke it down a bit. But I still didn't see a "point" in abducting black people. It wasn't like they were sick or dying or something and melanin was the antidote. Maybe I'm reading into this too much but I just didn't see why African Americans were exclusively chosen to be vessels instead of just superior bodies. Like I said they didn't choose to act on any black stereotypes for the vessels.

and all that shyt has been said and beat to death, a young breh just too lazy to read is all :sas2:
You're trying to rationalize the though process of racists!!! Racism in itself is fukking stupid. Don't try to rationalize why someone does something, just know that's what they did.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
and all that shyt has been said and beat to death, a young breh just too lazy to read is all :sas2:
You're trying to rationalize the though process of racists!!! Racism in itself is fukking stupid. Don't try to rationalize why someone does something, just know that's what they did.
Y'all win man lol. I literally ask ask questions about a film and give clear examples they should have used the black bodies and one person tells me don't don't try to rationalize while another tells me it went over my head :gucci:
Y'all can keep this one I'll keep it moving :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
her picture was in that box. They weren't lesbians they were just friends. I didn't get the lesbian vibe from it
That's why I was asking how would she gain a close connection with Georgina? All the black men could obviously be boiled down to a potential boyfriend so obviously they would have no problem taking a pic with her. But they didn't explain the the sole female in the box of pictures.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Y'all win man lol. I literally ask ask questions about a film and give clear examples they should have used the black bodies and one person tells me don't don't try to rationalize while another tells me it went over my head :gucci:
Y'all can keep this one I'll keep it moving :hubie:

Besides the physical superiority, the authorities were not going to look for Black people; however, if they snatched up white people they wouldn't have gotten away with it for so long...and it seems this is a way for this family to make money...a business.

The cops represented how Black law enforcement are useless to black people

Georgina seems old looking b/c the way grandma dressed her and also carried old lady mannerisms

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Besides the physical superiority, the authorities were not going to look for Black people; however, if they snatched up white people they wouldn't have gotten away with it for so long...and it seems this is a way for this family to make money...a business.

The cops represented how Black law enforcement are useless to black people

Georgina seems old looking b/c the way grandma dressed her and also carried old lady mannerisms
Reasonable and plausible explanation. I still personally think it should have been deeper than that but that provides an answer to my question. THANK YOU my guy

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@flo @NobodyReally @Arianne Martell

:ohhh:
Talked about the guilt of not being there for his mother.
Chris feared becoming Logan. Losing himself and one day ending up with an older white woman (before obviously knowing what was going on)
How Georgina's will was able to fight through and try her best to warn Chris.
He planted the whole time that the one thing he couldn't do was leave a black woman to die. He would have never got over leaving Georgina behind without trying to save her.