Get Into Survivalism Brehs

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When I move in a couple months I’m gonna cop a lifestraw, MREs and a generator. Also some emergency water and rations

It’s unfortunate what’s happening in TX but we gotta be prepared. For the cost of all these items I’m sure we’ve spent it many times over at the strip club or elsewhere

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
One snowstorm which is being handled fine everywhere besides Texas has folks stocking kegs of cream of wheat in their cupboards :heh:

Keep thinking that something can't happen in your area. Wasn't California getting burned up by wildfires last year? What exactly do you lose from having food and water on hand as well as backup power?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Keep thinking that something can't happen in your area. Wasn't California getting burned up by wildfires last year? What exactly do you lose from having food and water on hand as well as backup power?
Real talk it’s not even that expensive. Just food, water and power lol

When the snow storm hit Atlanta in 2014 things weren’t too bad, just the roads weren’t drivable. We had power and water. nikkas pipes were bursting in TX that was enough conviction for me to take this serious

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Something you need to also consider is forming a NETWORK of people you know and can work together with when things start breaking down. Everybody doesn't have the same skillset, so knowing people who can do different things will be extremely helpful... knowing someone that knows how to hunt, knowing an electrician, etc.

You also want to have a couple of firearms on hand just to protect yourself and your family or even to hunt with.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Real talk it’s not even that expensive. Just food, water and power lol

When the snow storm hit Atlanta in 2014 things weren’t too bad, just the roads weren’t drivable. We had power and water. nikkas pipes were bursting in TX that was enough conviction for me to take this serious

What I learned from stocking up last year when the Corona Virus hit is that even if the disaster doesn't last long in your area, you just have a bunch of stuff you're already going to use anyways, so that just means less trips to the store... but if things DO get serious, you can cruise through it while everyone else is scrambling. If you don't get it while it's available and cheap, you WILL pay exorbitant prices later when you actually need this stuff. When things cool down here and everyone starts thinking it's going back to normal and prices start cooling down I'm going to really go hard on stocking up.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Having a week or 2 of food and water is different than needing 10lbs of dried powdered peppers and barrels of grains on hand. People buying extra freezers and shyt and piling them with hundreds of lbs of meat. No reason for any of that

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something you need to also consider is forming a NETWORK of people you know and can work together with when things start breaking down. Everybody doesn't have the same skillset, so knowing people who can do different things will be extremely helpful... knowing someone that knows how to hunt, knowing an electrician, etc.

You also want to have a couple of firearms on hand just to protect yourself and your family or even to hunt with.

A lot of people don't have any skills, thus why they are panicked.

I've got skills and resources as well as know how to attain and sustain, why the fukk would I help someone who could help themself but don't want to? I'm not saying abandon or disregard disabled or handicapped people but for those that think shyts sweet that want to turn around with their hand out.

A network only works when everyone brings something to the table.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When I move in a couple months I’m gonna cop a lifestraw, MREs and a generator. Also some emergency water and rations

It’s unfortunate what’s happening in TX but we gotta be prepared. For the cost of all these items I’m sure we’ve spent it many times over at the strip club or elsewhere

recommendation i give people is to always have a redundancy when you can , that get a life straw, but also get water purification tabs or drops. Get emergency water but also get water storage containers

Water i think it something people under store and its obviously the easiest to store the current the .gov recommendation is "one gallon per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation" ) i like to double that and have 2 gallons per person per day for 6 days to include room for water needed in case of medical emergency's . If you own your own home i suggest setting up a rain barrel , there are many different styles and types but something like this
50+Gallon+Rain+Barrel.jpg

even if you get hit with a storm that knockouts your power or messes up the water supply, you just collect 50 gallons of water to flush your toilets with.

For drinking water I am a big fan of these and currently have 4 but plan on doubling that by years end
41x%2BN7Wsb-L._AC_.jpg

they hold 7 gallons of water and are stackable and come with a spigot built in. Just this past week because of power outages in SPP network i lost power for only an hour, there was no water no neither. All I did was bring one of these up to wash dishes etc. I could have just waited for the water to come back (i knew it wasn't going to be long term ) but still gave me a chance to rotate out my water supply.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On sale on Amazon, all with a shelf life of 10 years. I picked up one of each.

Augason Farms Creamy Wheat Cereal 3 lbs 1 $7
Augason Farms Butter Powder 2 lbs $10
Augason Farms Buttermilk Pancake Mix 3 lbs $7
Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers 1 lb $12 (25 year shelf life)

+

Same brand dehydrated onions and dehydrate peanut butter on sale

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How can you guys take a thread seriously when that bullshyt racist CAC video is posted in the OP and is what tjevthrrqd is based on?:dwillhuh:
Get the fuk off the thread and go back to enabling your kid to be molested, you fukkin pervert; if you having nothing to contribute that’s actually helpful; we already know your fathering skills aint shyt so it’s not ike you’re built for survival. Got the nerve to talk about “cacs” when you created a thread about your 12 year old son in sexual situations, he’d be better off without you. That’s what’s the cac shyt is - you pedo. Then you ran and ghosted the thread for threads bc you thought it was one way - fuk up, you have no right to determine what’s “cac” shyt from a black poster, he’s certified; you aren’t, Chester.