Get furniture from Rent-A-Center brehs

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
if u out here renting furniture, chances are u cannot afford a "decent" air mattress :obama:

fgyl2dqu50cqld3i1kyd.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ain't no way they didn't just write that furniture off as a loss. Not even worth the risk of bringing any of that shyt back to the store.
They bring that couch back to the store and some unsuspecting family gets a fridge from them and roachionés start crawling out of it

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So, in the contract, the signee agrees to allow RAC to enter their place and take repossession of the furniture? People breach contracts all the time, so what if the signee isn't home? Can RAC enter the home w/o the person being there?

I guess I am trying to figure out why RAC would try to repossess furniture or appliances in the first place? I would hate that job! Having to unhook washers, dryers and refrigerators. Roaches crawling over furniture n shyt...Nah..🙁👎🏿
You are renting their property, so yes. If repeatedly you aren’t home, they probably could try a sheriff but most likely it will get sent to collections and they put you on a restricted list.
I imagine that if they can prove the property is in the house and you refuse to return it, their can be legal ramifications. Like if you keep a rental car too long they can charge you with possession of stolen property. Same applies here as long as the furniture is valued above a certain threshold (usually 1,000-1,500 or more)

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I worked at Rent a Center shyt like this is very common, the worst be the refrigerators i cant tell you how many times i repoed a fridge full of roaches, I remember one time i moved a fridge and it had to have had a nest underneath it cuz at least 100 roaches of all sizes came running out.

Also youd be shock the way some women live im talking baddies yall nikkas would lust over, this is why i have to see the way i female live before i ever think about getting intimate with her, and a side note the way she keep her car is very indicative of how she keeps her house.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You are renting their property, so yes. If repeatedly you aren’t home, they probably could try a sheriff but most likely it will get sent to collections and they put you on a restricted list.
I imagine that if they can prove the property is in the house and you refuse to return it, their can be legal ramifications. Like if you keep a rental car too long they can charge you with possession of stolen property. Same applies here as long as the furniture is valued above a certain threshold (usually 1,000-1,500 or more)

RAC is used to dealing with hood nikkas in hood situations. best believe they know all the tricks to get they merchandise back.

and if u get black listed from RAC, ur never getting furniture again, cuz anyone renting furniture is unlikely to be fiscally responsible enough to buy that shyt outright.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I worked at Rent a Center shyt like this is very common, the worst be the refrigerators i cant tell you how many times i repoed a fridge full of roaches, I remember one time i moved a fridge and it had to have had a nest underneath it cuz at least 100 roaches of all sizes came running out.
Sounds like a new A&E series. How much did y’all sterilize the shyt before you resold it?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Disgusting! 🤢..

Aside from the cucarachas, how does RAC get to repo furniture? How do they get to legally enter someone's domicile and tale repossession of their stuff? Do they get a court order? Do they get a sheriff?

Next, why would they want yo do it knowing that the furniture or appliances may be no good? Do they attempt to resell?
Its apart of the rental agreement it’s literally written in the contract and they go over it with you before you sign so everyone knows beforehand that they shyt can get deboed.