Get furniture from Rent-A-Center brehs

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Disgusting! 🤢..

Aside from the cucarachas, how does RAC get to repo furniture? How do they get to legally enter someone's domicile and tale repossession of their stuff? Do they get a court order? Do they get a sheriff?

Next, why would they want yo do it knowing that the furniture or appliances may be no good? Do they attempt to resell?
It’s all in the contract. Even if they got some reason cannot collect it, they will just automatically charge the person who’s name it’s in.

With this, they fukked it up beyond repair so they will owe a shyt ton and have trouble getting furniture in the future because, well, the cycle of poverty continues.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Not really sure how I feel about eviction content on social media

Low key the repo man is 1 to 2 paychecks from being on the other side of the camera.
This was less about the furniture getting taken and the hundreds of roaches they were living around. How do you sleep at night? He should have been calling social services

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Not really sure how I feel about eviction content on social media

Low key the repo man is 1 to 2 paychecks from being on the other side of the camera.
I get where you’re coming from, but I feel like he did it to either save his own ass, or as documentation proof that the furniture was found in that condition. An a$$hole move if he’s just low key filming some random family’s furniture eviction process.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
how long was she paying on that shyt? :picard: Might as well take your chances with furniture from the Goodwill or Salvation Army

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s all in the contract. Even if they got some reason cannot collect it, they will just automatically charge the person who’s name it’s in.

With this, they fukked it up beyond repair so they will owe a shyt ton and have trouble getting furniture in the future because, well, the cycle of poverty continues.

So, in the contract, the signee agrees to allow RAC to enter their place and take repossession of the furniture? People breach contracts all the time, so what if the signee isn't home? Can RAC enter the home w/o the person being there?

I guess I am trying to figure out why RAC would try to repossess furniture or appliances in the first place? I would hate that job! Having to unhook washers, dryers and refrigerators. Roaches crawling over furniture n shyt...Nah..🙁👎🏿

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Disgusting! 🤢..

Aside from the cucarachas, how does RAC get to repo furniture? How do they get to legally enter someone's domicile and tale repossession of their stuff? Do they get a court order? Do they get a sheriff?

Next, why would they want yo do it knowing that the furniture or appliances may be no good? Do they attempt to resell?
They get the sheriff. After so much time they write it off anyway and take the signator to court.

They attempt to resell and make money off the item after refurbishing or reconditioning. Most time they make 4-5x off the item bc they selling it for like 3x what it’s worth (unless you pay it off in 90 days).