$$$ Get flown to another hospital because you're almost dead brehs $$$

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just dont pay it :yeshrug:

i mean i dont even know what to say. we came out and voted against the one candidate who wanted to attempt a shot at health care, in order to give the nomination to whillary clinton. this system is the most disgusting in the world

i think i just wouldnt pay it :heh: fukk else you gonna do?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't see 'Payor: Blue Cross', right there on the bill breh? :dahell:
thats his primary insurance. its not saying they will pay for sure. and even if they do its not saying they will pay the in network rates which are usually 70, 80, 85, or 90%. if the other hospital was out of network. it could go down to 60% covered or to 50%. shoot his insurance may not have out of network rates. so then they would cover ZERO.

but he needs to read what i sent him above.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dMpeqlr.jpg
7xgZTe4.jpg

you know how many nail clippers you can buy with 50 thousand :laff:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
and yall said obama care was nonsense(but i atleast see you have insurance). bruh i gotta ask. Do you have health insurance? was that hospital in network with your insurance? if so. you need to call your insurance and let them know what the deal is. if not.
take a look at this. and pay attention

actually read this first
My $54,000 helicopter ride
^^This may be your exact situation. helicopter ride and all. read it all especially the last few paragraphs.

Rushed to the ER? How to avoid getting a bill for $50,000

Yes I have BCBS through my job. But preciate that bruh I'm going to check it out :salute:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I have BCBS through my job. But preciate that bruh I'm going to check it out :salute:
i yell at bluecross, health net, etc for a living bruh. i aint given bs info.

and if push comes to shove. get at bcbs of nc hard. ask for the grievances dept and write an appeal. tell the enire situation how you were unconscious etc, how you got bad entail from the first spot you went to . and how that spot was the er too since it was an emergency.

then if push really comes to shove. go back to the hospital that made the original mistake that ended up choosing to send you to another place and ask to speak to someone who can assist you with the bill. because you didnt ask to go anywhere. they took you there. you could've possibly had someone drive you. shoot you could've paid for your own heli ride and it wouldve been cheaper had you been correctly diagnosed.

its really their fault. but use that as a last ditch situation.

and if that fails. Call this fool.

NCDOI | Insurance Commissioner & State Fire Marshal

and go here first before you call to get the info
NCDOI | North Carolina Department of Insurance

HEALTH INSURANCE

855-408-1212 (toll free)

Health Insurance Smart NC can answer your questions about health insurance, help you file complaints or appeals with your health insurance company, and identify enrollment opportunities for health insurance coverage.

Health insurance questions? Start here.

Then if all that is lossed. yeah bruh you may have to file BR. but thats if all else fails.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like they denied your claim. I'm sorry breh, I've never seen a medical bill that high before.
and yall think this having insurance or not having it is a game. i warned you :ufdup:

every bruh or bruhette in here that is uninsured. needs to be signing up ASAP. dont become a victim playing russian roulette with your health bills. ER bills are super high. regular doctor bills that are not just a visit and a xray is always in the thousands.

i use to be a claims examiner for Blue cross awhile back. i saw one claim that made me faint. some old lady. she was super rich. how i know? because i saw all of her bills. her trust was paying them for her. she was that ill she couldnt really do for self. multiple bills from 50k to 100k+. thats when i realized wow a rich person can go broke being sick.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
i yell at bluecross, health net, etc for a living bruh. i aint given bs info.

and if push comes to shove. get at bcbs of nc hard. ask for the grievances dept and write an appeal. tell the enire situation how you were unconscious etc, how you got bad entail from the first spot you went to . and how that spot was the er too since it was an emergency.

then if push really comes to shove. go back to the hospital that made the original mistake that ended up choosing to send you to another place and ask to speak to someone who can assist you with the bill. because you didnt ask to go anywhere. they took you there. you could've possibly had someone drive you. shoot you could've paid for your own heli ride and it wouldve been cheaper had you been correctly diagnosed.

its really their fault. but use that as a last ditch situation.

and if that fails. Call this fool.

NCDOI | Insurance Commissioner & State Fire Marshal

and go here first before you call to get the info
NCDOI | North Carolina Department of Insurance

HEALTH INSURANCE

855-408-1212 (toll free)

Health Insurance Smart NC can answer your questions about health insurance, help you file complaints or appeals with your health insurance company, and identify enrollment opportunities for health insurance coverage.

Health insurance questions? Start here.

Then if all that is lossed. yeah bruh you may have to file BR. but thats if all else fails.

I already repped you a few posts back so I can't rep you again just yet but I got you in the future bruh :salute:
I thought hospital bills n sh!t like that didn't go on your credit though :dahell:
I thought I could tell them to go fukk themselves if I wanted to and would never have to actually worry about this sh!t :damn:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Damn breh. Just don't pay that shyt. More than likely they'll just eat it. Yeah you might get all kinds shyt in the mail, and phones calls once the shyt goes to collections, but fukk em. My wife racked up all kinds of bills cuz she has Crohn's, Fibromyalgia, and rheumatoid arthritis. We got coverage, but that shyt can't cover all the hospital visits, doctor's office visits, and expensive ass medicine. She talked to a bankruptcy attorney and he said that if they haven't threatened her with wage garnishments, then let that shyt be, and they'll eventually come off her report. He said if bankruptcy is the only option, don't worry about the credit rating. Folks file for bankruptcy now, and have 700+ credit ratings 2 years later. The loan officer at my credit union said the same thing. Bankruptcy isn't the scarlet letter it used to be, and she the main reason why is cuz most filings are cuz of the fukkery with the healthcare system. But fukk a credit score. Your health and life are more important than some ol funky ass number.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So I had a case of pneumonia back in late March, which got misdiagnosed by doctors in the ER as just the flu :snoop:
Since it was thought to just be the flu, I was sent right back home with a prescription for cough syrup.. all barely an hour after arriving to the ER. :snoop:

Well turns out that the pneumonia must've felt some type a way about the doctors not putting no respeck on it's name and rapidly turned into what's known as ARDS(Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome).

In short, ARDS is basically when your lungs fill up with fluid and you die(most of the time).

Luckily for me, I didn't go straight home(where I would've been alone) after leaving the ER. Instead, I went to my mama house. :to::whew:
I laid down, and not even ten mins later she had to call the ambulance because I was thrashing around unable to breathe(I don't recall any of this, doctors say probably because at that point I was delirious from oxygen deprivation). :damn:

Ambulance took me back to the medical center who realized immediately that:

A - they fukked up from sending me home back on my earlier visit; and..
B - that they weren't equipped to help me.

So I had to be flown by helicopter from that medical center to a hospital that could bring me back to life and get me breathing on my own again. :snoop:

Well, today I got the bill for that helicopter ride, a ride that I didn't even get to enjoy and have ZERO recollection of since, by then, I was completely unconscious and sedated :francis:

dMpeqlr.jpg

full
Your insurance plan must such brah. They aren't helping you at all

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn breh. Just don't pay that shyt. More than likely they'll just eat it. Yeah you might get all kinds shyt in the mail, and phones calls once the shyt goes to collections, but fukk em. My wife racked up all kinds of bills cuz she has Crohn's, Fibromyalgia, and rheumatoid arthritis. We got coverage, but that shyt can't cover all the hospital visits, doctor's office visits, and expensive ass medicine. She talked to a bankruptcy attorney and he said that if they haven't threatened her with wage garnishments, then let that shyt be, and they'll eventually come off her report. He said if bankruptcy is the only option, don't worry about the credit rating. Folks file for bankruptcy now, and have 700+ credit ratings 2 years later. The loan officer at my credit union said the same thing. Bankruptcy isn't the scarlet letter it used to be, and she the main reason why is cuz most filings are cuz of the fukkery with the healthcare system. But fukk a credit score. Your health and life are more important than some ol funky ass number.
Damn brah, how old is your wife? :dahell: