$$$ Get flown to another hospital because you're almost dead brehs $$$

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Yeah hospital bills are no joke. You pretty much gotta get injured right outside of the hospital to get a deal on transportation there.

I spent like 3 or 4 days in the hospital a couple months ago before i got dianosed with Crohn's Disease and they hit me with like $60k+ in bills. They wont see one cent of it :manny:

Damn breh :wow: I got a close homie who has Crohn's, and a nephew as well. Much respect for what yall go through, and I hope yours isn't that bad.
But yeah, they're probably not see a single penny outta my pocket for that helicopter ride. I've already started making payments on my portion of the hospital bills though. :wow:

Big Daddy

Daps
Your were probably better off just dying on the ride there

full

Big Daddy

Daps
OP also you might be able to sue the doctor over missed diagnosis.

I already contacted one law firm about it just to test the waters, got shot down. Something about it not being anything I could sue over or something.
I've got another one I'm going to contact on my next day off though.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already contacted one law firm about it just to test the waters, got shot down. Something about it not being anything I could sue over or something.
I've got another one I'm going to contact on my next day off though.

Glad to hear man.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I had a case of pneumonia back in late March, which got misdiagnosed by doctors in the ER as just the flu :snoop:
Since it was thought to just be the flu, I was sent right back home with a prescription for cough syrup.. all barely an hour after arriving to the ER. :snoop:

Well turns out that the pneumonia must've felt some type a way about the doctors not putting no respeck on it's name and rapidly turned into what's known as ARDS(Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome).

In short, ARDS is basically when your lungs fill up with fluid and you die(most of the time).

Luckily for me, I didn't go straight home(where I would've been alone) after leaving the ER. Instead, I went to my mama house. :to::whew:
I laid down, and not even ten mins later she had to call the ambulance because I was thrashing around unable to breathe(I don't recall any of this, doctors say probably because at that point I was delirious from oxygen deprivation). :damn:

Ambulance took me back to the medical center who realized immediately that:

A - they fukked up from sending me home back on my earlier visit; and..
B - that they weren't equipped to help me.

So I had to be flown by helicopter from that medical center to a hospital that could bring me back to life and get me breathing on my own again. :snoop:

Well, today I got the bill for that helicopter ride, a ride that I didn't even get to enjoy and have ZERO recollection of since, by then, I was completely unconscious and sedated :francis:

dMpeqlr.jpg

full
and yall said obama care was nonsense(but i atleast see you have insurance). bruh i gotta ask. Do you have health insurance? was that hospital in network with your insurance? if so. you need to call your insurance and let them know what the deal is. if not.
take a look at this. and pay attention

actually read this first
My $54,000 helicopter ride
^^This may be your exact situation. helicopter ride and all. read it all especially the last few paragraphs.

Rushed to the ER? How to avoid getting a bill for $50,000