Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. The women in his life failed him. Mums should've gone silent treatment on him just to let him know how serious it is.

She would've either saved her son from financial ruin and trust issues or been eternally proven right :francis:

Bingo, people ALWAYS put it on the men to impart knowledge as they should but where are the women doing the same? where was his mother, sister, aunties etc :jbhmm:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Pimp by Iceberg Slim should be required reading for this pro athletes.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most are just nerds who developed a skill and have great genetics. Obviously they lack someone putting them on game, but these dudes don't want to know about that world, they're okay with getting the hot bird...a lot were losers who never got p*ssy till they started a sport. D.L. Hughley pretty much nails this with saying "a bunch of comedians are ugly and never got laid till they sold out a room".

So inturn they don't know how to handle women. They just throw money at em. Aka the quickest way to go broke.

Yall be running with this narrative too much. To make yourselves feel better. It's just like the civilian world some dudes are lame and some aren't, same with athletes.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Went to a university known for its football program in particular. Can confirm hoes would literally sit in circles and form groups where they compared notes on athlete brehs and the best ways to get them. They'd rank dudes based on how successful they were, knew these dudes daily habits and hobbies, medical conditions, etc.

And I'm not even joking about this.
:dead:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254

Dead serious. They so much more advanced than the average man it's like unplugging from the Matrix when you realize it.

There was a guy who had a genetic condition that suddenly stopped him from playing and trust and believe the thots that were scouting him knew details about it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most are just nerds who developed a skill and have great genetics. Obviously they lack someone putting them on game, but these dudes don't want to know about that world, they're okay with getting the hot bird...a lot were losers who never got p*ssy till they started a sport. D.L. Hughley pretty much nails this with saying "a bunch of comedians are ugly and never got laid till they sold out a room".

So inturn they don't know how to handle women. They just throw money at em. Aka the quickest way to go broke.

exactly…james harden just a goofy ugly nikka with a cool beard and a wicked step-back jumper

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teanna Trump seeing the kid more than him you hate to see it

now see that shyt would make me kill a bytch :hubie:

that being said I think PJ is just looking for public sympathy to ward off the backlash he’s been receiving for this shyt ending EXACTLY how everyone else knew it would

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Yall be running with this narrative too much. To make yourselves feel better. It's just like the civilian world some dudes are lame and some aren't, same with athletes.

That was the point....I shouldn't have to explain that simps exists in every avenue. I quoted a comedian who said the same thing. Losers, simps, and lames exist in every sport, and media. In this context, said player is a simp. I don't need to make myself feel better...I wasn't hoodwinked by a thot who secretly filed for divorce after I creampied her...some things are just too obvious....for some, obviously people of your ilk need further explanation.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Went to a university known for its football program in particular. Can confirm hoes would literally sit in circles and form groups where they compared notes on athlete brehs and the best ways to get them. They'd rank dudes based on how successful they were, knew these dudes daily habits and hobbies, medical conditions, etc.

And I'm not even joking about this.
:bryan: