Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Went to a university known for its football program in particular. Can confirm hoes would literally sit in circles and form groups where they compared notes on athlete brehs and the best ways to get them. They'd rank dudes based on how successful they were, knew these dudes daily habits and hobbies, medical conditions, etc.

And I'm not even joking about this.

This is honestly scary af. Dime pieces exhibiting predatory behavior far beyond what you see dudes exhibit.

The male-female double standard is disgusting. Imagine reverse roles, every breh getting locked up with the quickness

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
This is honestly scary af. Dime pieces exhibiting predatory behavior far beyond what you see dudes exhibit.

The male-female double standard is disgusting. Imagine reverse roles, every breh getting locked up with the quickness

It's funny as hell when you think about it. I wasn't even an athlete, just lived with a couple near campus, and before I even met them brehs I was getting ran up on by thots, and guess what their first question was?:russ:

Best believe if a chic fits a certain stereotypical look (either AKA type, exotical or a becky) with ass (optional for becky) they have been advised to go for easy targets by mom, friends, female relatives, etc.

And too many men still don't understand female nature because they haven't had anyone to teach them or pops a simp.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It's funny as hell when you think about it. I wasn't even an athlete, just lived with a couple near campus, and before I even met them brehs I was getting ran up on by thots, and guess what their first question was?:russ:

Best believe if a chic fits a certain stereotypical look (either AKA type, exotical or a becky) with ass (optional for becky) they have been advised to go for easy targets by mom, friends, female relatives, etc.

And too many men still don't understand female nature because they haven't had anyone to teach them or pops a simp.

Most are just nerds who developed a skill and have great genetics. Obviously they lack someone putting them on game, but these dudes don't want to know about that world, they're okay with getting the hot bird...a lot were losers who never got p*ssy till they started a sport. D.L. Hughley pretty much nails this with saying "a bunch of comedians are ugly and never got laid till they sold out a room".

So inturn they don't know how to handle women. They just throw money at em. Aka the quickest way to go broke.

Last edited:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Most are just nerds who developed a skill and have great genetics. Obviously they lack someone putting them on game, but these dudes don't want to know about that world, they're okay with getting the hot bird...a lot were losers who never got p*ssy till they started a sport. D.L. Hughley pretty much nails this with saying "a bunch of comedians are ugly and never got laid till they sold out a room".

So inturn they don't know how to handle women. They just throw money at em. Aka the quickest way to go broke.

You know whats even scarier? I've overheard a chic tell another almost the exact same thing you just said.

Even though it's a double edged sword at times, I'm glad the manosphere is a thing. When taken in small doses (like how I digested it), it has saved men decades of strife.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Went to a university known for its football program in particular. Can confirm hoes would literally sit in circles and form groups where they compared notes on athlete brehs and the best ways to get them. They'd rank dudes based on how successful they were, knew these dudes daily habits and hobbies, medical conditions, etc.

Hoes got a better scouting report than the actual professionals :dead:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You know whats even scarier? I've overheard a chic tell another almost the exact same thing you just said.

Even though it's a double edged sword at times, I'm glad the manosphere is a thing. When taken in small doses (like how I digested it), it has saved men decades of strife.

A lot of these dudes either have terrible fathers(Kobe) or none at all, so they have no one to learn from. I mean how much of a lame do you have to be to snitch on your teammate by sending a video of him talking shyt to his girl? These kids are just too strong with the female energy that it's sickening.

Couldn't be me, any and every bird that wants to be my girl at that level is signing an NDA and contract. I'll give Cena credit for that 40 page document he told his ex to sign. If I make the money, have a mansion and in general, all the clout, every relationship is a business deal.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps