Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the point....I shouldn't have to explain that simps exists in every avenue. I quoted a comedian who said the same thing. Losers, simps, and lames exist in every sport, and media. In this context, said player is a simp. I don't need to make myself feel better...I wasn't hoodwinked by a thot who secretly filed for divorce after I creampied her...some things are just too obvious....for some, obviously people of your ilk need further explanation.

Nah, don't try this, beloved. You know exactly what you said. You parroted a lazy narrative, it's all good. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
A lot of these dudes either have terrible fathers(Kobe) or none at all, so they have no one to learn from. I mean how much of a lame do you have to be to snitch on your teammate by sending a video of him talking shyt to his girl? These kids are just too strong with the female energy that it's sickening.

Couldn't be me, any and every bird that wants to be my girl at that level is signing an NDA and contract. I'll give Cena credit for that 40 page document he told his ex to sign. If I make the money, have a mansion and in general, all the clout, every relationship is a business deal.

How did Kobe have a terrible father? If your speaking in regards to Kobe marrying Vanessa its been WELL documented that Kobe’s father and mother were strongly against him marrying her and they fell out over it.

But I guess it turned out she wasn’t a Thot anyways as she had TWO great opportunities to leave Kobe and never did

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
How did Kobe have a terrible father? If your speaking in regards to Kobe marrying Vanessa its been WELL documented that Kobe’s father and mother were strongly against him marrying her and they fell out over it.

But I guess it turned out she wasn’t a Thot anyways as she had TWO great opportunities to leave Kobe and never did

Notoriously known to not give a fukk about his son's accomplishments. Just youtube it. From not showing up to his games, to just using him for cash.

Daps
Even women see thru the bullshyt this whore did but the comment that followed after had me dying :mjlol:

CVsz1gn.jpg

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Went to a university known for its football program in particular. Can confirm hoes would literally sit in circles and form groups where they compared notes on athlete brehs and the best ways to get them. They'd rank dudes based on how successful they were, knew these dudes daily habits and hobbies, medical conditions, etc.

And I'm not even joking about this.

Can't lie, I'm impressed :ehh:

If the athlete falls for the okie doke that's on them. We've seen this story enough times to know the game. I salute the hustle :manny: