Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
So its fake the 200k per month?:ohhh: good because that was half his salary. Now had he made the tragic mistake of marrying her am sure that child supporr plus alimony would be through the roof:russ:

Sorry a 3rd of his salary

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
So its fake the 200k per month?:ohhh: good because that was half his salary. Now had he made the tragic mistake of marrying her am sure that child supporr plus alimony would be through the roof:russ:

It's sad she knew she couldn't play along long enough to get married so she went for the baby, and dipped immediately.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
On the flip side of things, this is the type of shyt that happens when the social climate champions hoes…To many birds Renner is just doing what they wish they could. It’s fukked up but nikkas play they role is championing bird behavior.

Bro I was friends (using that term loosely) with a girl that wanted me to buy her Renner's book on hoe'ing for her bday on some empowerment shyt. Been trying and failing to trap an athlete since 17

shyt is disgusting

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Went to a university known for its football program in particular. Can confirm hoes would literally sit in circles and form groups where they compared notes on athlete brehs and the best ways to get them. They'd rank dudes based on how successful they were, knew these dudes daily habits and hobbies, medical conditions, etc.

And I'm not even joking about this.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
In what world would 200k a month make any sense? That's more than half of his salary over 12 months come on now

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Went to a university known for its football program in particular. Can confirm hoes would literally sit in circles and form groups where they compared notes on athlete brehs and the best ways to get them. They'd rank dudes based on how successful they were, knew these dudes daily habits and hobbies, medical conditions, etc.

And I'm not even joking about this.
Not surprised