Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The older I get, the less vitrol I have for these women. Us men are supposed to control these situations.

You know how teams know not to score in the final seconds in a blowout and just dribble it out?

He shoulda pulled out and dribbled nut on the small of her back

Good ass Analogy!....:ehh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
1JFXt5V.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Nah, I probably hung out with her like 5 years ago. We were cordial but I wasn’t even on her radar back then. I was around her because she befriended a fine ass bottle girl when she was in Austin that I chilled with and we ended up hanging out.

This is true. I thought Brittany was the finest girl in the world like 8-10 years ago. The prototype and couldn’t get no better. I remember seeing her on my home girl’s snap and being like “YOOO THATS BRITTANY RENNER”.

Even when I saw her the first time, she’s pretty damn stunning especially when she’s dolled up. But being around her in a social setting as a dude she didn’t care about impressing, you see the “real version” of her and she was a status-obsessed bird who stayed preying on the VIPs or college athletes. She’s also a low key madam. She tries to find really pretty girls and try to get them in the “fukk for a buck” industry and to get the bag.

breh Brittney is a bad bytch NOW but PJ has older brehs and the NBA literally has a seminar for the rookies about hoes trying to trap them.

shyt, your boss is Michael Jordan and almost got finessed by a bytch. Ask him what to do before you get traded for Jeremy Lin, Isiah Thomas, Nate Robinson and a palatte of retro Li-Nings

and real talk I would be too selfish to get trapped like this. My time would be spent making for lost time when I was poor by buying shyt and just enjoying my alone time.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
On the flip side of things, this is the type of shyt that happens when the social climate champions hoes…To many birds Renner is just doing what they wish they could. It’s fukked up but nikkas play they role is championing bird behavior.

Daps
...........:jbhmm:

who is Brittany Renner? I've heard this name but have no idea what she does, looks like or "is about?"

Does she sing or some shyt?