Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He has no excuse and while we don’t know whether OGs approached him with advice or not, end of the day he made this decision. I feel like a mom or aunt with basic google skills could have warned him too. Perhaps the message coming from a woman (even your mother) wouldn’t resonate and would seem like jealousy, but your homeboy warning you? Teammate? Lot of guys could have potentially said something.

This is the hoe blueprint. It’s up to rich dudes to respond. The wild thing is that athletes have had their own blueprint for decades yet never use it. Yes I’m talking about the Derek Jeter blueprint. You can run through hoes all you want. Never date them. Never cum in them. If you want something raw go for head. Then put the damn condom on for sex dumbass.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If i was a Hornets fan id want this nikka moved quietly. You can’t build a foundation with nikkas who willingly inpregnate industry pass arounds
:unimpressed:
as soon as she got pregnant i wanted him gone :unimpressed: these simp ass goofies got one thing in common - you can't tell them shyt

we gonna act like rozier ain't try to look out for breh? mj never put him on game? henderson and silas never let him know? even lavar made sure lamelo knew at a early age. hayward obviously can't relate :mjpls:

pj hardheaded. "i love my baby mother, i'll never let her go" ass.... can't even take his L quietly

he need to go somewhere quiet like cleveland :unimpressed:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The wildest thing about this is you know that deep down Brittany feels like she could’ve gotten seeded up by a more popular NBA player than PJ Washington.

Even with the come up she’s thinking “I can do better than this.” and that’s why she’s moving on. shyt is brazy

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Damn y'all nikkas gotta get off his back :mjtf:

This isn't the 80s and 90s anymore where game was common knowledge.

I don't think you understand how much shyt has changed culturally. You literally cannot even say "some women are tricks that are gonna use you" without being called misogynistic and that you hate all women. It's legit frowned upon in a "if I say it outloud, I would get canceled". Women can give each other game about men all the time and but men can't lest they be lumped in with "incels". The game is fukked.

We underestimate how many young men legit get duped into this stuff because they are trying to be good.

Try telling your boys this shyt in public, you'll get shat on.

How many moms beat it into their sons head?

I won't blame him :manny:
This isn’t true. There is way more “game” resources for today’s young men than previous generations.

There’s more information and communication out there period on any topic. Back in the days, nikkas learned hoes weren’t shyt through trial and error then become embittered. Now there’s more resources and info to make informed decisions.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Post 5 players who tried to wife up known thots and were also cornerstone on contenders. I’ll wait.

Yall nikkas love showing your hand early and never have receipts
:unimpressed:
nikka you got an internet connection lol. They literally have an entire reality show about it lol.