Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Damn y'all nikkas gotta get off his back :mjtf:

This isn't the 80s and 90s anymore where game was common knowledge.

I don't think you understand how much shyt has changed culturally. You literally cannot even say "some women are tricks that are gonna use you" without being called misogynistic and that you hate all women. It's legit frowned upon in a "if I say it outloud, I would get canceled". Women can give each other game about men all the time and but men can't lest they be lumped in with "incels". The game is fukked.

We underestimate how many young men legit get duped into this stuff because they are trying to be good.

Try telling your boys this shyt in public, you'll get shat on.

How many moms beat it into their sons head?

I won't blame him :manny:
Gtfoh :mjlol:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
At the end of the day, he’ll survive this and still will have plenty money and an opportunity to get back in the game and try it again. Hopefully, he learned his lesson and he raises that seed of his proper. That will be hard with a woman like Brittany, because she’s going to push back, but again, he has the money to get through this storm.

When someone shows you who they are, take heed. Not too many people in this lifetime change or shed they prior spots. Learn from it and do better. Be a man and listen to your gut. Stop succumbing to the peer pressure that’s out here. It’s in you, even with the world tryna take it out ya

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
At the end of the day, he’ll survive this and still will have plenty money and an opportunity to get back in the game and try it again. Hopefully, he learned his lesson and he raises that seed of his proper. That will be hard with a woman like Brittany, because she’s going to push back, but again, he has the money to get through this storm.

When someone shows you who they are, take heed. Not too many people in this lifetime change or shed they prior spots. Learn from it and do better. Be a man and listen to your gut. Stop succumbing to the peer pressure that’s out here. It’s in you, even with the world tryna take it out ya

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Damn y'all nikkas gotta get off his back :mjtf:

This isn't the 80s and 90s anymore where game was common knowledge.

I don't think you understand how much shyt has changed culturally. You literally cannot even say "some women are tricks that are gonna use you" without being called misogynistic and that you hate all women. It's legit frowned upon in a "if I say it outloud, I would get canceled". Women can give each other game about men all the time and but men can't lest they be lumped in with "incels". The game is fukked.

We underestimate how many young men legit get duped into this stuff because they are trying to be good.

Try telling your boys this shyt in public, you'll get shat on.

How many moms beat it into their sons head?

I won't blame him :manny:

Breh. :martin:

C'mon, breh.

The Game is The Game, no matter what era you play in. The only difference is now it's digitized and given away for free.

PJ has access to the same internet we do. PJ heard all the tales we've heard. shyt, he probably heard the more explicit shyt since he's actually in the circles she haunts. But he made the same mistake a lot of these young motherfukkers make when they get to the league. He saw a fat ass and pretty smile and nothing else. He ignored all the warning bells and copious amounts of proof out there and arrogantly thought "I'm the exception". He thought he was different from every breh that she tried to run through and that he'd be the one to change her. He listened to her tell him all the lies she told every mark she tried before him, but he was the one who believed it. He fell in love with the p*ssy and made the mistake of seeding her up.

The bottom line, breh has no one to blame for this but himself. All he can do is charge this to the game, fight like hell to either get primary custody or be a large presence in his son's life and keep it moving.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Child support isn’t going to put a dent in his pocket, you dudes are od’ing. She wanted a baby, so she sent had one.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Was this a sarcasm post? Gold diggers are real, you learn about them in middle school. Your favorite celebrities of yesterday and today bring it up all the time:skip:

In the Era of redpill guys like Kevin Samuels, Coach Greg Adams, AMS .

This nikka got no excuses, fukk him

The game is free nowdays

Breh. :martin:

C'mon, breh.

The Game is The Game, no matter what era you play in. The only difference is now it's digitized and given away for free.

PJ has access to the same internet we do. PJ heard all the tales we've heard. shyt, he probably heard the more explicit shyt since he's actually in the circles she haunts. But he made the same mistake a lot of these young motherfukkers make when they get to the league. He saw a fat ass and pretty smile and nothing else. He ignored all the warning bells and copious amounts of proof out there and arrogantly thought "I'm the exception". He thought he was different from every breh that she tried to run through and that he'd be the one to change her. He listened to her tell him all the lies she told every mark she tried before him, but he was the one who believed it. He fell in love with the p*ssy and made the mistake of seeding her up.

The bottom line, breh has no one to blame for this but himself. All he can do is charge this to the game, fight like hell to either get primary custody or be a large presence in his son's life and keep it moving.

I'm not saying game is hard to find, I'm saying it's more socially shamed now than ever

It's very possible that he obviously knew what it was, but was raised to believe it was sexist.

Either that or he's an idiot who saw a big ass. But you get the point.