Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Daps
Reppin
St louis
They'll end up back together at some point.

yeah......in child support court.
zWbxrN1.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
PJ needs to start doing his research :wow:

All of this could have been prevented if he checked her HoeFax

Ole girl had and still has his nose wide open.

The red flags were there :francis:

A saying that still holds true today: you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife

I wonder what could possibly have been going through his mind. You know you're a target for gold diggers, so even entertain messing with any of those skeezers. Knowing you a NBA prospect, you gotta look at every woman with the side eye

Brittney's feminine touch must've been something out of this world. From the sounds of it she played the long game, gained his simp trust and that was that. But at the same time you'd think he atleast looked at her social media or had access to it.

Ole girl was on some Fist of the north star shyt, told him play by play what was gone happen, told that boy she was gone use 5 finger death punch and he didn't believe it.

Did this dude really think a succubus would love him?

These types of women don’t love anything but themselves and money

hes a sucka:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
simple:yeshrug: he knew the warning signs and yet he still fukked up:hhh::hhh:
clown:hhh:

Damn y'all nikkas gotta get off his back :mjtf:

This isn't the 80s and 90s anymore where game was common knowledge.

I don't think you understand how much shyt has changed culturally. You literally cannot even say "some women are tricks that are gonna use you" without being called misogynistic and that you hate all women. It's legit frowned upon in a "if I say it outloud, I would get canceled". Women can give each other game about men all the time and but men can't lest they be lumped in with "incels". The game is fukked.

We underestimate how many young men legit get duped into this stuff because they are trying to be good.

Try telling your boys this shyt in public, you'll get shat on.

How many moms beat it into their sons head?

I won't blame him :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't think you understand how much shyt has changed culturally. You literally cannot even say "some women are tricks that are gonna use you" without being called misogynistic and that you hate all women. It's legit frowned upon in a "if I say it outloud, I would get canceled". Women can give each other game about men all the time and but men can't lest they be lumped in with "incels". The game is fukked.

We underestimate how many young men legit get duped into this stuff because they are trying to be good.

Breh. He knew what that girl was about. He saw her IG.

He just put the p*ssy on a pedestal and got got.
Brittany Renner is a shark. And shark can smell blood from a mile away.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Was this a sarcasm post? Gold diggers are real, you learn about them in middle school. Your favorite celebrities of yesterday and today bring it up all the time:skip:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
All you have to do with a woman is hold from them what they want and watch how they react. It shows you everything. If she is level headed, she will show it. If not, she will show it. Dudes go in hoping these women will change. Women and men don't change for anybody until they are ready to.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
She was raised by her white grandparents and her grandma had nothing but smoke for her tbh.

She had a video up once of her granny saying, “name one of these entertainers or athletes you’ve met in the past 6 months that you haven’t screwed?” :unimpressed:
Yo grandmoms always got that ether ready :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

In the Era of redpill guys like Kevin Samuels, Coach Greg Adams, AMS .

This nikka got no excuses, fukk him

The game is free nowdays

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

She gave away her whole gameplan years ago and PJ still fell for the trap :dead:

Not only that but she literally put out a book about her heauxtales and promoted that shyt for months, she was grooming him when he was at UK so I know he saw all that shyt surrounding that book….and he still seeded her up.

Monumental tragedy.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
All you have to do with a woman is hold from them what they want and watch how they react. It shows you everything. If she is level headed, she will show it. If not, she will show it. Dudes go in hoping these women will change. Women and men don't change for anybody until they are ready to.

You giving nikkas credit, a lot of these young dudes that play sports especially hoops, ain’t have to grind to get shortys so one day he wake up and you got a gaggle bundle of Brittany’s-esq chicks shooting they shot, and then put that seasoned p*ssy on him, and she look good, and she getting a little bread on her own, he never stopped to say hey is this a good women, because he never had an adult relationship to begin with so tf do he know, he was a sucker that was lined up and got his hand shook and bout to get his money took

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You giving nikkas credit, a lot of these young dudes that play sports especially hoops, ain’t have to grind to get shortys so one day he wake up and you got a gaggle bundle of Brittany’s-esq chicks shooting they shot, and then put that seasoned p*ssy on him, and she look good, and she getting a little bread on her own, he never stopped to say hey is this a good women, because he never had an adult relationship to begin with so tf do he know, he was a sucker that was lined up and got his hand shook and bout to get his money took

I'm just letting the few nikkas that read this know.