Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Daps
If i was a Hornets fan id want this nikka moved quietly. You can’t build a foundation with nikkas who willingly inpregnate industry pass arounds
:unimpressed:

Bobcats just take eternal Ls. Liangelo might make the team lol. But yeah ole boy will get flamed during games. He's lucky KG ain't playin no more, yeesh at that potential interaction.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Post 5 players who tried to wife up known thots and were also cornerstone on contenders. I’ll wait.

Yall nikkas love showing your hand early and never have receipts
:unimpressed:
Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, Paul George, Scottie pippen, Dwayne wade (but I forget if Gabby came during the end of his career) Lamar Odom, just off the top of my head

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, Paul George, Scottie pippen, Dwayne wade (but I forget if Gabby came during the end of his career) Lamar Odom, just off the top of my head
need to make a list of all the roy hibert types that legit quit on their teams and themselves because of a woman....

all the countless lames that catch a case and derail their careers over a bytch.

those dudes are the exception. and every single on of those guys you listed outside of pippen were dogging girls and fukking up by getting them pregnant - not down on a bended knee for a legendary open and proud thot. PG been a dog since college and Wade got sued for orgies through entire hotel floors. pj been in the league a year and is crying on twitter like a high school kid going through his first break up. renner might be his second real girlfriend :mjlol:
It’s not simping to have kids and take care of them fam.
if your child is being used against you in hostage style photos with a prostitute then you not exactly off to a good start with that taking care of your kids thing breh :dead:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
And he already got Brit.
ylO.gif
WTF was the WWF on :russ:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t true. There is way more “game” resources for today’s young men than previous generations.

There’s more information and communication out there period on any topic. Back in the days, nikkas learned hoes weren’t shyt through trial and error then become embittered. Now there’s more resources and info to make informed decisions.
I'm not saying there isn't game.
I'm saying that you legit get called an incel for learning about said game. So some of these dudes 25 and under were probably raised to not believe it.

Obviously PJ may have just been dumb, but generally speaking it's social pressure.