...::Get 2 Da Point: The Official 2012-2013 Greatest Show on Earth Season thread::...

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pau's coming off the bench tonight.

Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN
Lakers' Pau Gasol (concussion) will return tonight vs. Heat after missing 5 games. Will come off bench.

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
Pau Gasol will play tonight but not start. D'Antoni said he'll likely return to starting lineup Sunday when conditioning improves

Mark Medina‏ @MedinaLakersNBA
Gasol joked on minutes: "It will depend on if I'm doing great, they'll keep me out there. If I miss two shots, I'll be back with the guys."

I think Clark is expected to start

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Clark keeps playing well he should just be made the starter.

Don't nobody give a fukk about Pau's feelings. If he wants his starting job back he needs to stop whining and play to his potential.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Mark Medina‏ @MedinaLakersNBA
Gasol joked on minutes: "It will depend on if I'm doing great, they'll keep me out there. If I miss two shots, I'll be back with the guys."

:pacspit: the organization has been TOO patient with this dainty faqqot...forget benching him, we should've TRADED him 2 years ago...but because of patience and loyalty or whatever the hell else they held on to him after back to back worthless playoff performances...and now his value is killed...sit on the bench and be happy about it fukkboy

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: the organization has been TOO patient with this dainty faqqot...forget benching him, we should've TRADED him 2 years ago...but because of patience and loyalty or whatever the hell else they held on to him after back to back worthless playoff performances...and now his value is killed...sit on the bench and be happy about it fukkboy

word this fukkboy been throwing shots. this nikka sat out 5 games with a nosebleed. p*ssy fakkit. :deadpac:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You do realize they DID trade him last season right? Mitch threw Pau and Lamar in the bushes to get Chris Paul. That bytch Stern and them other bitter ass owners just wasn't having that shyt.

I don't think anybody is against trading Pau, it's just a matter of getting enough back in return.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do realize they DID trade him last season right? Mitch threw Pau and Lamar in the bushes to get Chris Paul. That bytch Stern and them other bitter ass owners just wasn't having that shyt.

I don't think anybody is against trading Pau, it's just a matter of getting enough back in return.

getting nothing would be enough of a return. he's a cancer. fukk him. I hate everything about him.