...::Get 2 Da Point: The Official 2012-2013 Greatest Show on Earth Season thread::...

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wait until that bytch ass nikka goes against someone within 50lbs of himself :Playahata:

He looks like that cause Pau isn't out there hurting spacing for him, if anything this should really get the ball rolling on trading him

:shaq2: I don't care about Pau much at all. He has to come off the bench. But, I doubt Pringles will do that. I just want the Lakers to trade Pau for some youth and some athleticism, if that's even possible. His trade value is at an all-time low. :manny: Its too bad because he can actually be a beast and still be one of the best big man on another team if he really wanted too, but he has mentally checked out with the Lakers for a while though.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when kobe doesn't force shots hes always super efficient

kobes fg percentage is a testament to his greatness. no other player in the league could force as many stupid shots as kobe and consistently shoot 45% from the field

lmao that's what I've always thought. If you look at kobe's body of work and the ridiculous amount of tough shots he hits consistently, it's amazing that he averages 45-46% for his career. Kobe should go down as the best scorer of all time imo.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Like I said, the Lakers at the very least should get in the playoffs, between the Blazers, Lakers, Jazz and Wolves fighting for a playoff spot there's no way I'd pick any of those 3 teams over the Lakers to make it.

They might be able to make it as high as the 6th, but the Nuggets seem to be getting it in gear.

Oh our season's damn near over. They should be in somewhat of a sell mode.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So what can really get for Pau? Like everyone else, I'd like a couple solid athletic players. But from where? Everyone keeps saying MIN as a landing spot for Pau, but i don't see that happening. Love getting hurt also didn't help. With his contract it's gunna have to be a 3-4 team trade.

peyo32

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Los Angeles
I hate to say it but Dwight plays better without Gasolina. We need to trade gasol for some solid shooters, athletic players to come off bench.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So what can really get for Pau? Like everyone else, I'd like a couple solid athletic players. But from where? Everyone keeps saying MIN as a landing spot for Pau, but i don't see that happening. Love getting hurt also didn't help. With his contract it's gunna have to be a 3-4 team trade.

If the lakers had Gerald Wallace :wow:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pau..like Kobe's wife, is too expensive to give up and not good enough to influence outside investors to buy into.

So like Kobe, we better make up with Gasol and hope he produces for us.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pau..like Kobe's wife, is too expensive to give up and not good enough to influence outside investors to buy into.

So like Kobe, we better make up with Gasol and hope he produces for us.

start pau 6 min break bring in earl then 2 min mark bring in pau for dwight then have dwight come back in around 8 min mark of 2nd and then finaly bring pau in with about 5 min left. but CLOSE THE GAME OU WITH EARL

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Earl Clark the past 4 games:
31 minutes, 12.75 points, 10.25 rebounds, 3.5 assists & 1.75 blocks
Shooting: 55% FG%, 50% 3P%, & 83.3% FT%
:whoo: So, what does Pau do better than Clark on this team? Or what can he possibly do better? We don't have to worry about energy or Clark bringing it, he is the perfect glue guy that we can count on for every game if he is getting consistent minutes. He already has chemistry with Nash during his Suns days with him and has chemistry with Dwight when they played with the Magic. I'm surprised at how good of a passer he is, he has fed Dwight some great passes. :blessed: :to: That's our savior.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Earl Clark the past 4 games:
31 minutes, 12.75 points, 10.25 rebounds, 3.5 assists & 1.75 blocks
Shooting: 55% FG%, 50% 3P%, & 83.3% FT%
:whoo: So, what does Pau do better than Clark on this team? Or what can he possibly do better? We don't have to worry about energy or Clark bringing it, he is the perfect glue guy that we can count on for every game if he is getting consistent minutes. He already has chemistry with Nash during his Suns days with him and has chemistry with Dwight when they played with the Magic. I'm surprised at how good of a passer he is, he has fed Dwight some great passes. :blessed: :to: That's our savior.
he was D'ing up Monta why didnt he play earlier :noah:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I've said it a few times that I think the Wiz could be a good trade partner for Gasol.

Okafor and Ariza have been trash to average for them. Gasol makes a little less than the two of them combined and might improve his trade value for them since their team will be a better fit for his game. The salaries are pretty much a wash too.

Maybe Mitch could talk them into throwing in Webster and taking Meeks. Either way, I think it's a trade that would be beneficial for both teams. :yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing

Brandon Jennings on Kobe tonight: "Probably the best defense anybody's played on me since I've been in the league."

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing

More Jennings on @kobebryant: "For the whole game, I don't think I've ever seen a guard put that much pressure on a point guard full-court."
Da Gawd :morgan: