...::Get 2 Da Point: The Official 2012-2013 Greatest Show on Earth Season thread::...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MagicJohnson

Lakers Nation: I feel the @Lakers will definitely make the playoffs and cause some problems for teams!

:snoop:

I love Magic but he's the most prisoner of the moment ass nikka on TV right now...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I honestly think coming off the bench to give Dwight a rest is the better fit anyway. Let Jamison run that 4 to space the floor a lil bit. I hope That's what Mike is thinking.

Our problems haven't been so much of the offense as it is the offense not fitting the personnel. But tweaks can actually fit that for now.

Long term I think we shouldn't even consider resigning Dwight and go after a 4 that can space the floor for Nash and Kobe.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think coming off the bench to give Dwight a rest is the better fit anyway. Let Jamison run that 4 to space the floor a lil bit. I hope That's what Mike is thinking.

Our problems haven't been so much of the offense as it is the offense not fitting the personnel. But tweaks can actually fit that for now.

Long term I think we shouldn't even consider resigning Dwight and go after a 4 that can space the floor for Nash and Kobe.

:rudy:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:obama: I haven't been a Pringles fan at all, but when he said that our season starts when we face the Cav's has made the Lakers refreshing and the team looks completely different and better now. And :salute: Pringles for leaving Pau on the bench and letting our savior Clark :eat: as a starter. We should be able to dominate on the boards, and Bosh is gonna be guarding D12 :whoo: Or whoever, nobody on that team could even handle or guard Dwight at all. Dwight should be able to have a great like he has since he returned and Bean will be doing his thing. We should be able to continue this roll we been on and the team should be even more better and even more dangerous after the ASG. :win: :smugdraper: #NewSeason #3-0

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not giving Pringles no credit for telling Pau to sit his bytch ass down.

Antoni been taking shots at Pau for awhile now and his rotations been as unpredictable and Potato-Head's.

Dude just makes dumb ass decisions and sticks with stuff when it works (briefly) and then acts shocked when other teams adjust.

Muthafukka almost ruined my Christmas putting Darius Morris on Melo.....what kind of inbred retard dumb fukk type of shyt was that?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I'm really interested in seeing how Pau reacts to coming off the bench. If he mans up and gets his ass in the low post and leads the bench, we may have something here.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mindblown:

Breh I know Dwight is a bytch and all but centers in today's league don't grow on trees.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers interview LeBron James Michael Jordan - ESPN
I played T-Mac. I cooked him. Roasted him. Wasn’t even close. Ask him, he’ll tell you. When I was about 20, we were in Germany doing some promotional stuff for that other sneaker company and we played basketball every day. We were in the gym all the time. We played three games of one-on-one to 11. I won all three games. One game I won 11-2. After the third game he said he had back spasms and couldn’t play anymore.
"Yesterday. I do all of life’s daily tasks. The other day my wife and I stopped at 7-Eleven and I pulled up to the pump and I started to pump some gas. She went inside to buy something and was waiting in line. The guy in front of her sees me outside but doesn’t see her. He says, “Man, there’s Kobe Bryant pumping his own gas.” My wife says to the guy, “He wipes his own ass, too.”

She came back out and we had a big laugh about it. We both have the same sense of humor when it comes to stuff like that. But, yeah, I do the same things as everyone else. "
:russ: fukking Bean. :to: That's our shooting guard.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really interested in seeing how Pau reacts to coming off the bench. If he mans up and gets his ass in the low post and leads the bench, we may have something here.

He been bytching for a minute that he needs to be in the post to be more effective, now he has his chance.