...::Get 2 Da Point: The Official 2012-2013 Greatest Show on Earth Season thread::...

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised how efficient Kobe is tonight..thought he be tired because of his D on Jenning:leon: He doing a good job these last couple of games

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Damn, I really like Earl Clark. I hate that Jordan Hill got hurt, we would have legit solid youth from the bench right now.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Like I said, the Lakers at the very least should get in the playoffs, between the Blazers, Lakers, Jazz and Wolves fighting for a playoff spot there's no way I'd pick any of those 3 teams over the Lakers to make it.

They might be able to make it as high as the 6th, but the Nuggets seem to be getting it in gear.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:wow: Kobe has shut down both Kyrie and Brandon Jennings, 2 of the best scoring PG's. And he was still able to score 31 too tonight. :obama: And :lawd: Dwight is looking like the old Dwight. :blessed: This is the Dwight we want. :to: Team has looked very good, hopefully it will continue. Now we got the Heat, and they have been bad on the road and have been losing during there road trip so far. This is the perfect time to capitalize and get a W on them. And if Dwight plays like he has the past 2 games. :ohlawd: #NewSeason #2-0 #OnToTheNextOn

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Earl didn't score much tonight but I really like his decision making, rarely forces a shot and seems to be a good passer. Plus he defended well.We may have really found a gem.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised how efficient Kobe is tonight..thought he be tired because of his D on Jenning:leon: He doing a good job these last couple of games

when kobe doesn't force shots hes always super efficient

kobes fg percentage is a testament to his greatness. no other player in the league could force as many stupid shots as kobe and consistently shoot 45% from the field

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And :lawd: Dwight is looking like the old Dwight. :blessed: This is the Dwight we want.

Wait until that bytch ass nikka goes against someone within 50lbs of himself :Playahata:

He looks like that cause Pau isn't out there hurting spacing for him, if anything this should really get the ball rolling on trading him

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:wow: Kobe has shut down both Kyrie and Brandon Jennings, 2 of the best scoring PG's. And he was still able to score 31 too tonight. :obama: And :lawd: Dwight is looking like the old Dwight. :blessed: This is the Dwight we want. :to: Team has looked very good, hopefully it will continue. Now we got the Heat, and they have been bad on the road and have been losing during there road trip so far. This is the perfect time to capitalize and get a W on them. And if Dwight plays like he has the past 2 games. :ohlawd: #NewSeason #2-0 #OnToTheNextOn

Kobe locking up that 1st Team All D :myman:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Earl didn't score much tonight but I really like his decision making, rarely forces a shot and seems to be a good passer. Plus he defended well.We may have really found a gem.

Hell yeah he's exactly what's needed at the 4 spot. These last two games seems to have opened up everybody offensively. With Earl playing more out of the paint it gives Dwight a little more room to work. Gives Kobe and Nash more room to get into the paint and create. And defensively the energy has been night and day. Earl has just played with a lot more energy than Pau and doesn't make the team nearly the pick and roll liability they have been.

Now let's see how they do against a top team in Miami which will really tell the story. Hopefully Dwight keeps up the energy of the last two games and forces Miami out of small ball.