...::Get 2 Da Point: The Official 2012-2013 Greatest Show on Earth Season thread::...

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
What hurts the most is that even if we can pull something off, we ain't getting shyt done with Dantoni. Coke Boy Jim isn't gunna pay for another coach. We shoulda just rolled with Uncle Bernie.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Pek's an RFA. The team's willing to match anything that isn't a max offer (and they may have to agree to match that also).

Besides, Portland ain't about to trade for a guy they can't keep.

Yeah I was just throwing shyt at the wall,you think Minny matches the max on Pek? I'm assuming that's the only way someone is gunna snatch him away.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They need to deal Pau for whatever they can get at this point. I have no idea what they're waiting for. I'd say his value is already at rock bottom, but when he comes back playing just as poorly as before, it could somehow fall even lower.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yeah I was just throwing shyt at the wall,you think Minny matches the max on Pek? I'm assuming that's the only way someone is gunna snatch him away.

If they feel like winning they better. Besides, if it becomes a money issue later on when Ricky gets paid then he'll still be a very tradeable commodity by then (eventually one of Pek /Love has to get moved, but they're not at that point yet)

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe Kobe is going to go out like this barely hang onto playoff hopes and not being able compete for a ring :snoop:and wouldn't be riding into the sunset in his last years; Because we going to be rebuilding for here on out, dark times are headed of us Laker fans

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I still don't know if we win with d antoni unless whoever we were to add were hungry enough to make every one step up on D. Because they only spend about 30 mins on D in practice anyway, and we know antoni is not about that life.

-DMP-

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They need to deal Pau for whatever they can get at this point. I have no idea what they're waiting for. I'd say his value is already at rock bottom, but when he comes back playing just as poorly as before, it could somehow fall even lower.

:comeon: No one wants Pau and his high ass salary.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
lakersx.jpg

:huhldup: