GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So what's the point of taking that chance of going to get a cut just to put a mask on afterwards and people won't be able to see your face? I've been dressing like shyt since this shelter in place order started.

I can't recall the last time I went somewhere with regular pants on.

you can’t dress anyway

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nikkas gon be in the hospital bed all hooked up to breathing machines and shyt but that lineup gon be fresh tho! :krs:
Exactly :mjlol: I'm tryna figure out why the fukk people so pressed to get their hair done when they ain't goin anywhere

They just standing in the mirror all day or something? If a haircut is needed for you to stay sane you aren't all the way there to begin with

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Idk about y’all but the barbershops around me are small as fukk. That rent ain’t no joke so it’s a small building. I just don’t see how I could safely social distance in that scenario

:francis: They are trying to kill us off.

that was the plan all along. Force you to go back to work and possible get sick or force you off your unemployment benefits and starve you out.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Any Georgia brehs to tell us what these businesses are looking like today?

56ed8803760c655f847c1a676a3ad04178796a4f.jpg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Idk about y’all but the barbershops around me are small as fukk. That rent ain’t no joke so it’s a small building. I just don’t see how I could safely social distance in that scenario

that was the plan all along. Force you to go back to work and possible get sick or force you off your unemployment benefits and starve you out.
They don’t want to pay no unemployment lol. I don’t know why people are living this shyt so much. I’ve been like what’s the catch with all of it. These fools can somehow find billions of dollars to give out now but be right AF when shyt is ok out here. I feel like they’re going to run our pockets once we get “back to normal” I was laughing at all these proposed measures like freezing rent and mortgages and shyt to help out... nope, I’m paying all my bills in time. These fools are not about to catch me slipping out here.

All this is interesting because black businesses are hurting and they definitely benefit more by being open. I’ve seen a few black folks from my area pretty much cape for kemp and them talking about how we go to grocery stores and stuff and saying that’s worse than their businesses being open. It’s crazy seeing all these folks taking in circles with this shyt. I’m just glad I live in North Carolina right now and we pushed our shyt back again.