GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
So, to Brian Kemp then. :unimpressed:

Trump even warned you of opening too soon. "Your interest" is based on selfish endeavors at the cost of other black lives.

Lol y’all dnt even fukk with black lives...a man on here made a thread and say he will donate 1 dollar for every post in the thread and that shyt had only 78 posts...:francis:

Y’all just be faking

F K

All Star
Daps

"In some states I have little doubt the Unemployment Insurance agency will respect UI claimants’ assessment that the possibility of COVID-19 infection is a legitimate reason for workers to stay home, especially in the case of workers who have risk factors for COVID mortality (old age, diabetes, etc.). However, in other states, possibly including GA, TN & SC, I would expect UI agencies to be rather hard-nosed about UI claimants’ fears of contracting the COVID-19 coronavirus," Burtless wrote in an email.
:francis: They are trying to kill us off.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So what's the point of taking that chance of going to get a cut just to put a mask on afterwards and people won't be able to see your face? I've been dressing like shyt since this shelter in place order started.

I can't recall the last time I went somewhere with regular pants on.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So what's the point of taking that chance of going to get a cut just to put a mask on afterwards and people won't be able to see your face? I've been dressing like shyt since this shelter in place order started.

I can't recall the last time I went somewhere with regular pants on.
Nikkas is retarded.

Chicks can’t see what you look like under a mask, surprised I’ve been getting choosing signals at the store when these chicks don’t know if a nikka ugly under the mask.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nikkas is retarded.

Chicks can’t see what you look like under a mask, surprised I’ve been getting choosing signals at the store when these chicks don’t know if a nikka ugly under the mask.
I don't want any broad beside mine anywhere near me right now. My potnas still fukking with these hoes like shyt kosher....same nikkas be smashing randoms raw tho so this shouldn't surprise me :manny::scust: