GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I’m sorry brehs..Im used to getting a shape up like every 2-3 weeks..but I ain’t going to no barbershop where some hood nikkas taking my temperature at the door, and nikkas gotta wait outside

it is not worth it
Real talk. Same.

I just invested in a pair of clippers and an electric razor and I'm good for now until this is taken care of.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That governor aint slick, it is all the places that black folk go to especially in a majority black town like Atlanta.

He knows exactly what he is doing. :mjpls:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Yh I got some folk in GA saying they aint goin NOWHERE:pachaha:

Shout out to sensible buisness owners not budging tho

But others believe it's too soon to reopen and have decided to remain closed until they feel it's safe, like Sabrina Watkins, who runs a hair salon in the Atlanta suburb of College Park. She has no plans to return to work, even though some customers called asking if they could get their hair styled Friday.

"I said, 'No, absolutely not. Get your hair done for what?'" Watkins said. "There's a pandemic, people are dying. As much as I love the business, now is not the time, regardless of who says it is."
:salute:

shyt aint no coincidence, these cacs tryna use folk as guinea pigs, of course that orange clown wants shyt to re-open by any means necessary. Fool only denounced Kemp just so he can be like i told you so if/when deaths rise.:pacspit:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Some are, one shop is making clients sign a liability waiver so they can’t sue.
Pretty sure they can get around the waiver if they can prove the barbershop and barbers were being negligent in providing a safe, clean environment.

Wouldn’t take any chances.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Pretty sure they can get around the waiver if they can prove the barbershop and barbers were being negligent in providing a safe, clean environment.

Wouldn’t take any chances.
If the shops do everything set in the states guidelines, it would be pretty hard to sue them, especially if you sign a waiver. Not to mention how hard it would be to prove that you actually got sick from the shop.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If the shops do everything set in the states guidelines, it would be pretty hard to sue them, especially if you sign a waiver. Not to mention how hard it would be to prove that you actually got sick from the shop.
Nikka you think these barber shops gonna practice 6 feet social distancing, properly clean seats and equipment between each client? Yeahhhh right.