GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
What makes you say that?

Its just not as populated as other big cities. There is so much space out there that people dont need to be on top of each other.

I have a couple of people who work in the hospital and are telling some foul shyt thats happening in the hospitals concerning the Covid and how they are really inflating the numbers. Especially in the old folks home how they purposely grouping covid patients with non covid patients. Its sad bro, but i believe less populated cities should be fine.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inappropriate Behavior
@AVXL is mad I used his photo. fukk you Negger!

HjJFnWc.jpg

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Just think of the "human cost." :mjgrin:

If I'm concerned about lives; if none other than mine or my families, I would hope these people DIDN'T get the virus, but died in some other calamity as a result of their rush to rejoin the grand cult of Capitalism. That way they would be killed as a result of their zeal to "go outside" and I wouldn't have to worry about additional spread potentially impacting myself or my loved ones.

Of course someone getting run over by a car trying to get to the gym won't be counted as a COVID-19 death and they gotta have those numbers so they can be right on the internet. :mjlol:

Well fukk me then. :francis:

Sorry. I tried to resist but I couldn’t. :mjlol:

They made sure to open up salons and barbers for the weekend before folks go back to work on Monday looking crazy. :mjlol:

:russ: I swear I said something similar yesterday. They are making sure the employees are casket sharp come Monday morning. Pun intended. :lolbron: