GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So, no.

You talk all this violence to the government, French Revolution stuff, yet yean doing it yourself. Those others who are pissed arent talking what you talking

I aint the only one. You bowed down to abusive authority and disregard logic.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I aint the only one. You bowed down to abusive authority and disregard logic.
I did what? :mjlol:

nikka, what the fug are you talking about? I disregard logic because I’m not necessarily on your side? It ain’t no secret, but dawg you are legit crazy and weird. I figured so months back when you went on your little STEM tirades and was going on about killing the government

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not gonna lie, I cant wait for the salons to open back up so I can get my shyt retwisted :ohlawd:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Posters wishing for more deaths so they can say "I told you so"

:picard:

Just think of the "human cost." :mjgrin:

If I'm concerned about lives; if none other than mine or my families, I would hope these people DIDN'T get the virus, but died in some other calamity as a result of their rush to rejoin the grand cult of Capitalism. That way they would be killed as a result of their zeal to "go outside" and I wouldn't have to worry about additional spread potentially impacting myself or my loved ones.

Of course someone getting run over by a car trying to get to the gym won't be counted as a COVID-19 death and they gotta have those numbers so they can be right on the internet. :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I did what? :mjlol:

nikka, what the fug are you talking about? I disregard logic because I’m not necessarily on your side? It ain’t no secret, but dawg you are legit crazy and weird. I figured so months back when you went on your little STEM tirades and was going on about killing the government

Lol @ that. Doing anything to prevent helping people. If you want to catch the Rona.....fine, but if you infect someone and that person dies, you should do time behind bars. It's that simple.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HjJFnWc.jpg

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC