GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The people dying are generally elderly people with pre-existing medical conditions. They should obviously be staying home and exercising extreme caution. But for everyone else, in the absence of universal basic income, it's nuts to be keeping them in lockdown.

do you guys have parents and grandparents? They are consider senior citizens too. This thinking is why people do not take millennials and generation Z seriously or respect us. We think we can live forever and untouchable cause we live on social media instead of reality. I’m staying my black ass home until 2020 (cause I know 2020 is on stand by so it’s still 2019) and 2021. This shyt not gonna end well for america.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It's not just America that can't practice social distancing. Belarus said fukk social distancing from the jump and still carried on with live soccer matches.

they said in 20-30 years White people are gonna he the minority of America and the planet. I guess this pandemic gonna take them out right along with feminism and the opioid epidemic.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I havent stayed inside since this shelter in place been going on.

Ive been to stores, basketball courts and parks every day around other folks:umad:

you weak immune system unhealthy underlying condition ass nikkas can stay inside

fine by us. They said that virus has no symptoms. My cousin got it and my friend got it in the hospital cause they are nurses. They made it out. Very lucky it didn’t get worse.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Black people are stuck between a rock (economic ruin) and a hard place ( disproportionately high covid death rates). This will end in tears either way imo. :francis:

THIS. Thing is we don’t gotta go out. Like I do go to work and go home. Better chance no to catch this shyt. I see this shyt long term than short term. I don’t wanna be 55 and some doctor telling me I got a virus back in 2020 cause I wanted to get shyt face at a club/party when it could have been preventable. :picard:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
In every war this country has fought since day 1 we've been on the front lines because we we're put there to sacrifice our lives for them.

I dont expect anything different this time either :yeshrug:

Please brothers & sisters do not fall for the okey doke when you dont have to RIGHT now.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
do you guys have parents and grandparents? They are consider senior citizens too. This thinking is why people do not take millennials and generation Z seriously or respect us. We think we can live forever and untouchable cause we live on social media instead of reality. I’m staying my black ass home until 2020 (cause I know 2020 is on stand by so it’s still 2019) and 2021. This shyt not gonna end well for america.

What you acting young folks for? The person opening the state 57. The dude you arguing with has no clout.