GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

DJK

All Star
Daps
They're calling it the trolley problem
When you gotta decide if one person you know dies or if a few people you don't know die

Neither is a good option
But such is life:yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Naw speaking like a true living God instead of Democrat plantation house Negro that act like Blacks is helpless

Look at your post. What about us, Black Lives Matter, you sniffling begging ass negro

Breh, that "Every man for themselves" harmed the black community more than anything else. Especially selfish endeavors that harm other black people for short term goals.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Outside of waiting for a vaccine, because we know this virus is going to be here for a long time, what can he do to make you feel comfortable enough to get a cut?
Honestly, it’s all on me and me just feeling comfortable stepping in the shop. shyt might not even change much outside in a month, but I might be more willing to take a chance then. I’m just not there yet. Also, I’m trying to appease my mother, ole lady, and honestly, with being in the house most the time, I don’t need a haircut. I was laid off, and currently going through beginning stage interviews now. Once the virtual Zoom interviews pick up, I’ll feel the need to get a haircut as well.

Daps
Look at the universe, look at the scriptures it tells all about survival it tells and show you how to survive. This life always has and will be about Survival of the fittest.

If Negros go against their natural and dietary laws and die well that's their fault. We know better we have ancient texts from our ancestors that shows us what to eat.

No Excuses for The American Negro

Better Muslims than you are dying every day from this virus.

:mjlol:

And by "better" I mean actual Muslims.

Not you great value brand nation of Islam retards

:umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bodybuilders drop dead all the time from putting too much strain on they're heart among other things dummy, just cause you see them looking like Schwarzenegger doesn't mean they're "healthy" bytch.

Bottom line, if yall scared stay in the house and watch us outside through your window and enjoy.

fetchimage
Will do...no one ever regretted staying in the crib an extra month or two if the risk was so high :coffee:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Trump is working to shield businesses from liability:snoop:

Tbh though most should be shielded from liability to a certain extent

1. no one is forcing someone into a business
2. It would be almost impossible to prove where they got the virus, particularly if everything else is open

Now..if businesses are proven not to be disinfecting stuff when possible, allowing too many people inside or an employee who was sick came to work then yeah maybe there is some sort of grounds for a suit