GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Straight from their IGs...here are a few...there are a lot of others by I don't feel like going through my timeline

Basically the point I’ve been trying to make. You are not forced to open, open when you feel it’s safe enough to do so.

A lot of barbershops are opening this weekend though. My spot at Atlantic Station in particular.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If you think someone is stupid for wanting to return to a society where the highly contagious Coronavirus is still spreading and therefore further that spread; why would you wish they contract the highly contagious Coronavirus.........and further the spread? They might not even be the one who die from it. I would wish Cancer upon them; more likely to get it, long and painful health decline and more likely to die. Also it doesn't spread. That's just me.

Just shows how petty these arguments really are. Worried about the "human cost." :mjlol:

Hope more people get an infectious disease to prove a point brehs.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
fukking idiot:snoop:

Bodybuilders drop dead all the time from putting too much strain on they're heart among other things dummy, just cause you see them looking like Schwarzenegger doesn't mean they're "healthy" bytch.

Bottom line, if yall scared stay in the house and watch us outside through your window and enjoy.

fetchimage

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Basically the point I’ve been trying to make. You are not forced to open, open when you feel it’s safe enough to do so.

A lot of barbershops are opening this weekend though. My spot at Atlantic Station in particular.

You go to Tony's Barber Studio in Atlantic Station? My barber is Khilbill.

Be safe my nikka.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Bodybuilders drop dead all the time from putting too much strain on they're heart among other things dummy, just cause you see them looking like Schwarzenegger doesn't mean they're "healthy" bytch.

Bottom line, if yall scared stay in the house and watch us outside through your window and enjoy.

fetchimage
Ironman isn’t a bodybuilding competition.......

UpThruDere

Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
You either get what I'm saying or you don't. Obviously you don't.

Again....

Stupid muthafukka

The problem is you aren't saying anything bytch ass fool, if I was asymptomatic wouldn't the people most vulnerable already be in the house anyways so what would it matter. Just make sure you follow your masters and stay in the house too and you wont have anything to worry about so what's the argument

UpThruDere

Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Ironman isn’t a bodybuilding competition.......

It's even worse.

"An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation, consisting of a 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bicycle ride and a marathon 26.22-mile run, raced in that order. It is widely considered one of the most difficult one-day sporting events in the world."

Its a miracle he hasn't been dropped dead the body isn't made for that type of stress that's foolish to even participate in. Immune system probably been weak as fukk.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

Just from the conversations I’ve had with my barber, I know he needs the money. He text me last night telling me to come by the shop Sunday, as he’s booked Fri and Sat. I’m going to wait this out one more month before I even consider a haircut. I just ordered a liner, so ima take a shot at that in the meanwhile.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Just from the conversations I’ve had with my barber, I know he needs the money. He text me last night telling me to come by the shop Sunday, as he’s booked Fri and Sat. I’m going to wait this out one more month before I even consider a haircut. I just ordered a liner, so ima take a shot at that in the meanwhile.
Outside of waiting for a vaccine, because we know this virus is going to be here for a long time, what can he do to make you feel comfortable enough to get a cut?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Spoken like a True white supremacist.

Keep following the guidelines of Satan.
Naw speaking like a true living God instead of Democrat plantation house Negro that act like Blacks is helpless

Look at your post. What about us, Black Lives Matter, you sniffling begging ass negro