GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Stop with that European way of thinking. There are people that are health nuts that exercise regularly and a great immune system that still dropped dead. To call yourself black, and comfortable seeing other black people die in disproportionate numbers, is basically condoning mass murder of black folk. Get your c00n azz outta this forum. :camby:

I call a Spade a Spade The Nation of Islam, Black Brothers and Sisters on the Holistic tip for many moons told Negros to Fast, and eat healthy go the Holistic route.

And look at this simple simon as Negro talking about Health Nuts? Do you mean those that workout?

I believe you do, your stupid ass think because you workout that you are healthy:mjlol:

You one ignorant nikka

Yes there's bodybuilders that got sick

We talking about Health, Holistic Health

You don't even know what you talking about

I can tell you watch CNN and MSNBC all day or get your news from Facebook

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I call a Spade a Spade The Nation of Islam, Black Brothers and Sisters on the Holistic tip for many moons told Negros to Fast, and eat healthy go the Holistic route.

And look at this simple simon as Negro talking about Health Nuts? Do you mean those that workout?

I believe you do, your stupid ass think because you workout that you are healthy:mjlol:

You one ignorant nikka

Yes there's bodybuilders that got sick

We talking about Health, Holistic Health

You don't even know what you talking about

I can tell you watch CNN and MSNBC all day or get your news from Facebook

So all the black people that die from this, deserve it? "Survival of the fittest" is a European mentality.

I know all about the alkaline diet, but that is not a 100% solution to this. Stop with your bootstraps mentality, cause youconvince no one to your side.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
RIP in advance :manny:

Haven’t had so much as a cold in over a decade, closest I get is if I stay up for too long, I don’t eat fast food and crap like most of America, and take vitamins/herbs and exercise daily, and get my 30 minutes of sunlight at least, anyone who wants to stay inside can be scared and stay but its time to stop trying to push/force that on the rest of us, everyone isn’t comfortable living like a slave.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
So all the black people that die from this, deserve it? "Survival of the fittest" is a European mentality.

I know all about the alkaline diet, but that is not a 100% solution to this. Stop with your bootstraps mentality, cause youconvince no one to your side.

Look at the universe, look at the scriptures it tells all about survival it tells and show you how to survive. This life always has and will be about Survival of the fittest.

If Negros go against their natural and dietary laws and die well that's their fault. We know better we have ancient texts from our ancestors that shows us what to eat.

No Excuses for The American Negro

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Look at the universe, look at the scriptures it tells all about survival it tells and show you how to survive. This life always has and will be about Survival of the fittest.

If Negros go against their natural and dietary laws and die well that's their fault. We know better we have ancient texts from our ancestors that shows us what to eat.

No Excuses for The American Negro

Spoken like a True white supremacist.

Keep following the guidelines of Satan.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Haven’t had so much as a cold in over a decade, closest I get is if I stay up for too long, I don’t eat fast food and crap like most of America, and take vitamins/herbs and exercise daily, and get my 30 minutes of sunlight at least, anyone who wants to stay inside can be scared and stay but its time to stop trying to push/force that on the rest of us, everyone isn’t comfortable living like a slave.
This virus doesn’t give a shyt.

shyt had an Ironman competitor on a ventilator.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Not everyone can say the same. Some folks can’t wait on the government to decide if they’re going to issue out more checks, halt mortgages, utilities, etc. Not all are able to work remotely, and still collect a check. So, while I agree that lives are greater than jobs and the economy; it’s a lot easier to say when you’re in a solid situation.
That's what I'm saying, these cats live in a bubble. What the fukk are people supposed to do if the government isn't providing an income and they can't work?

Die because you can't afford food on the table :hula:Take your chances with the coronavirus

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm saying, these cats live in a bubble. What the fukk are people supposed to do if the government isn't providing an income and they can't work?

Die because you can't afford food on the table :hula:Take your chances with the coronavirus

Demand the government to give money.......or let them face death :demonic:

You got to clap back at corrupt people in charge.