GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
ATL pro-business people, why do wealthy business men and women have more credibility than doctors and scientists in this situation? :jbhmm:
Who said this? Are you implying Kemp is opening up because he was influenced by business men and women? Because the press conference I watched, he brought up his Public Health director, Dr. Kathleen Toomey, who has been advising him.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is all fun and games when nobody you know has that shyt

I’m in NJ. I’ve got coworkers, family friends, friends relatives, people I know getting hit with this.

And you dumbasses wanna keep playing games.
Ain’t shyt sweet when it’s someone YOU know. There are real life consequences for your actions. If you don’t want to learn yet, eventually you will.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The people dying are generally elderly people with pre-existing medical conditions. They should obviously be staying home and exercising extreme caution. But for everyone else, in the absence of universal basic income, it's nuts to be keeping them in lockdown.

You do realize viruses evolve and we dont have mass testing.

We dont even have a way of keeping track of people let alone track people through the stages of this.

Yes this lock down is insane, but id rather not imperial significant portions of the population for money.

Universal Basic Income it is, this is what my taxes are for.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
This is one of the times I'm glad NC doesn't have a Republican Governor. Everyone else in the south is trying to reopen when models are saying the virus has not peaked yet, then what was the point of closing shop in the first place:what:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who said this? Are you implying Kemp is opening up because he was influenced by business men and women? Because the press conference I watched, he brought up his Public Health director, Dr. Kathleen Toomey, who has been advising him.
:mjlol:

His biggest donor owns AMF bowling alleys. Hmm, I wonder why bowling alleys were on the list. :patrice:

This is the most fukked up political move I've seen since he started as governor.

Bring back all of the businesses requiring close contact first. fukking stupid.

Atlanta is going to be fukked, especially southside suburbs. Dude didn't even communicate with Keisha or the mayor of Augusta.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So businesses were supposed to just shutdown and be without income indefinitely?:what: A lot of you cats live in a bubble.
Yes, nikka. Do you not understand the danger imposed by circulating populations of customers?
Governments and financial institutions should be offering safety nets for the businesses.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
nikkas is something else, went from fukk The Man, I'm a Freeman, I don't trust the healthcare system, Tuskegee! Never forget

Now they are like Massa said we should stay home until they give us vaccine!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people dying are generally elderly people with pre-existing medical conditions. They should obviously be staying home and exercising extreme caution. But for everyone else, in the absence of universal basic income, it's nuts to be keeping them in lockdown.
*Generally. I don't think you understand how many people live in this country.

If 1/2 of 1% of people who are healthy catch the virus and die from it - and a million healthy people contract the virus - that's still 50,000 people dead.