George Lucas Says "Fans Would Have Hated" His Star Wars Sequels

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I actually like/ the prequels more than the OG shyt.

I know for Star Wars stans that's like a punchable offense but fukk it. I woulda been down with the whills, sounds way more interesting than what they have done with the franchise.

I even fukk with Jar Jar now that I've been convinced he was a sith lord on the low.

:youngsabo:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
All things considered KK and Rian Johnson did ruin the star wars series....:beli:

They more than ruined it, it is just a shame these idiots won’t hold out in protest for episode 9. These hardcore fans can actually make a difference if they stuck to their guns.

They want KK gone and Rian trilogy cancelled, well there is a simple way for this to be done. If episode 9 doesn’t make a billion KK will be fired and Rian would be thrown in the bushes as well as that fukk boi JJ.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So essentially George Lucas just indirectly told fans that Disney Star Wars is not canon. Also like someone already said George is a great idea man, if he gave his ideas to someone and let them pen it to paper I guarantee you that shyt would have been fire.

I believe he's technically still a creative consultant for the franchise and he supposedly has given ideas, but disney gives zero fukks and wants to do shyt their way/their ideas.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I believe he's technically still a creative consultant for the franchise and he supposedly has given ideas, but disney gives zero fukks and wants to do shyt their way/their ideas.

Nah he has zero involvement with the franchise as things stand, initially he had a rough draft of where he wanted the story to go but Disney bushed all that and went their own way.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
George is a gawd.

Literally created a world that these fukkers could play in and they Adam & Eve'd it.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
You need to watch it again bruh...it was horribly executed and looked terrible.

Pay attention to the choreography :mjlol: shyt was terrible.
I did watch it again, and it was awesome. Did you want the prequel combat where yoda is doing thousands of flips through the air? That's fine if you do but it's a matter of taste. I prefer the more grounded combat of the original trilogy

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
They more than ruined it, it is just a shame these idiots won’t hold out in protest for episode 9. These hardcore fans can actually make a difference if they stuck to their guns.

They want KK gone and Rian trilogy cancelled, well there is a simple way for this to be done. If episode 9 doesn’t make a billion KK will be fired and Rian would be thrown in the bushes as well as that fukk boi JJ.
Fans are fukking idiots. None of this will accomplish anything. JJ was the perfect choice to reboot this franchise. Everyone talks about how they don't want these people involved but they never offer alternatives, there aren't alot of great scifi directors. The only person that would've made better films is villenueve, but people I'm sure would've complained just the same about different things.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fans are fukking idiots. None of this will accomplish anything. JJ was the perfect choice to reboot this franchise. Everyone talks about how they don't want these people involved but they never offer alternatives, there aren't alot of great scifi directors. The only person that would've made better films is villenueve, but people I'm sure would've complained just the same about different things.

JJ did a good job for coming in on the ground floor and making a new story in the same universe.... problem is RJ and Kennedy destroyed the lore and story entirely... notice how we're not hearing barely any news about episode 9, is because they destroyed damn near the entire series with that damned movie...:mjlol:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
JJ did a good job for coming in on the ground floor and making a new story in the same universe.... problem is RJ and Kennedy destroyed the lore and story entirely... notice how we're not hearing barely any news about episode 9, is because they destroyed damn near the entire series with that damned movie...:mjlol:
They really didn't. We barely heard news about any of the episodes. Star wars fans overreacting doesn't mean they destroyed the franchise, it's just such an outrageous statement for a film that isn't even a bad film. They started filming ep 9 in January, if you don't think they already knew where the plot was going to go after TLJ you're mistaken. Rian is not the seasoned film maker JJ is, he made a couple mistakes but the movie is still good and there are alot of good scenes and moments.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like/ the prequels more than the OG shyt.

I know for Star Wars stans that's like a punchable offense but fukk it. I woulda been down with the whills, sounds way more interesting than what they have done with the franchise.

I even fukk with Jar Jar now that I've been convinced he was a sith lord on the low.

:youngsabo:
What did you like about the prequels?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What did you like about the prequels?

Hard to pin point specifics but I just thought they were enjoyable. They actually made me appreciate the OG movies more. I saw em when I was young but I didn't really connect with them.

And everybody hates Hayden Christensen and I love him :mjlol: especially in the third movie. When I worked retail I saw these dorks camp outside and form lines across streets to watch these movies only to become the saddest sacks of shyt on earth because he ruined their lives and they wanted to ruin his back. I understand the critiques but I thought they did the mythology justice, which is what I really fukk with more so than the actual movies. I tell the Jehova Witnesses I'm a Jedi when they come to my door with that bullshyt.

Last edited: