George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
No other group of poeple get VISIBLY mad when another race says not to marry that race.
That's because this only exist amongst black people and other minority groups.

Those minorities aren't out here telling their women to not date whites or Chinese or any other race except blacks.

For whatever reason we are the race that holds the highest taboo as far as dating.

i don't even care about interracial dating but that's just the truth :yeshrug:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And people say latino women love us brehs :russ:

full

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
shyt does not surprise me

I never really rocked with George Lopez like that... When I watched his show and he had black guests he always gave me the vibe that he was trying too hard to be down... shyt didnt seem natural... Now I see I was right

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Telling your mexican people not to marry black is offensive especially when that's the only group you tell them to avoid

If you can't see that then your retarded
Exactly. Stop explaining yourself to these racist latino fukks :camby:

Here it is, trump ( a cac) is planning on building a wall purely out of hatred for Mexicans yet these fukks find the need to shyt on black people

Stop this black brown unity bullshyt as well yall

fukk them

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
So what you trying to say is that you invest so much in what others races think of you as a Black person? :jbhmm:

that's the key phrase, so what is your point?

if I value myself, why should I be mad if someone does not. This just means that I have to move them out of my way BUT why the hell would I get upset that they don't want to marry me. That's dumb.

Two slow negroes right here.

The point I'm making is that for other people to be on the receiving end of a joke like this isn't the same because there isn't a stigma attached to them like us.