George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I like how it's cool to have this view in casual convo but if someone's agrees with trump on illegal immigration everyone flips out
It's hilarious that people think that we and other "people of color" are in the same position. We are true Americans, we built this empire and created the culture. We didn't come over here by choice. Stop comparing us to foreigners that came over here by choice. Stop comparing us to foreigners that didn't build this empire.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
raw

:blessed:

And here comes the Reddit Cacs, right on cue. Lmaoooo u can't make this up. They can't help themselves lmaooo

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Conversely, you can't be thin skinned as a comedian. They get heckled, bomb, all kinds of shyt. If you're a comedian worth your weight in salt, you supposed to have the quick on the spot wit to son anybody on sight, not act like a little bytch and have folks thrown out, unless she acted a straight donkey.
All true. I was mainly just speaking on the fugazi ass outrage in this thread.

"Somebody said something racist!!! fukk their whole race and ethnic group!!! I told y'all nobody likes us!!!"

From a stand up joke breh. And nikkas sneak negging me too. I wonder how these punk asses make it through life on a daily basis acting like this.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He's a comedian and it was a joke...a light one at that.

You Coli knee grows be all on George Carlin's nutsack even though he told a racist joke using the word ni66er though.
So @ the same people who are upset about this joke praising George Carlin then :russell:

I don't even care about this joke but stop saying "you Coli nikkas" if you ain't gunna call out the hypocrisy individually :russell:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Not surprised Mexicans tend to be the most openly racist towards me. White people try to be more covert when they avoid me in public.
In line at the grocery store : Me: :russell: WP: :merchant::troll: "Forgot the bread!"

Mexicans look at me like this :damn: before turning the other way.

I like being in a line by myself so sometimes I play it up and look at them crazy :demonic:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So @ the same people who are upset about this joke praising George Carlin then :russell:

I don't even care about this joke but stop saying "you Coli nikkas" if you ain't gunna call out the hypocrisy individually :russell:

They know who they are.