Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
zeCfhvvh.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It's juest like when Kramer got mad and he had to resort to hatred against the black community, trying to hide it under the guise of "it's just a joke"
Then Seinfield was all like "don't laugh"

fukk you bytch, we're going to laugh at that bullshyt. He shouldn't have said it.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Exactly. Stop explaining yourself to these racist latino fukks :camby:

Here it is, trump ( a cac) is planning on building a wall purely out of hatred for Mexicans yet these fukks find the need to shyt on black people

Stop this black brown unity bullshyt as well yall

fukk them
Girl, you about to make me hop in those PMs:banderas:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
LMAO! Y'all dont think thats funny. Acting like y'all didnt know that was a rule amongst them. Stop acting new brand.
i6ofmga60wox.gif

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not surprised

To be honest, I had older family tell me not to bring home white girls

It's known that older people say shyt like that. I'm semi-offended because I'm like how can mexicans look down on anyone like that :hhh:

But at the same time, idgaf because I used to be able to still hook up with their daughters, neices, etc.

:yeshrug:

And joke wasn't funny, if she didn't laugh I'm nkt sure what he expected. I want to see the vid

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two slow negroes right here.

The point I'm making is that for other people to be on the receiving end of a joke like this isn't the same because there isn't a stigma attached to them like us.

You make no sense being that MOST jokes are based off stigma

Even if you would have said it was in poor taste, I would understand your point, but you did not make a good case here at all, so this freebie I give to you.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Video is sick as hell. Wtf was he trying to convey with that joke? Then got mad at the woman for reacting to the joke? Most sickening part of the video is the crowd's reaction.

World is full of hate for no reason at all smh. Cant for the life of me fathom WHY any race hates black people. We were treated worse than animals but were the ones that are hated the most. Just seeing my black face makes people :scust:, like theres a problem with having brown skin smh.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because this only exist amongst black people and other minority groups.

Those minorities aren't out here telling their women to not date whites or Chinese or any other race except blacks.

For whatever reason we are the race that holds the highest taboo as far as dating.

i don't even care about interracial dating but that's just the truth :yeshrug:

That's not true. I know of asian, arab, indian, etc telling their women not to deal with cacs

It's not just with black people.

Hell I even know Italian and Portugese dudes getting mad when their girls date WASP yt people and vice versa.