George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
To be fair to this fukking idiot, (who is idolized by Latinos everhwhere)

Most comedians drop stupid ignorant shyt like this all the time.

Still was terribly executed and he didn't really need that joke, it wasn't even funny (crowd barely reacted) and it was out of line.

fukking guy just causing us more problems, sit the fukk down George. You don't speak for the rest of us.

And another one, a racist true colors are shown when he's angry.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not caping but why are ya'll mad. I would only be mad if a black person said this.

No other group of poeple get VISIBLY mad when another race says not to marry that race.

Grow some self esteem. You get more respect from others when you value yourself.

On another note, America makes people more prejudice somehow. I don't live stateside but I'm hardly on the receiving end of any prejudice/racism form other non whites. I know it exists, but America puts it on steroids.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I'm not caping but why are ya'll mad. I would only be mad if a black person said this.

No other group of poeple get VISIBLY mad when another race says not to marry that race.

Grow some self esteem. You get more respect from others when you value yourself.

America makes people racist somehow. I don't live stateside but I'm hardly on the receiving end of any prejudice/racism form other non whites. I know it exists, but America puts it on steroids.
Nonsense. If a kevin hart said don't marry a white girl there would be backlash