George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every serious economist agrees that Biden has handled inflation much better than Trump would have.
the average american voter is not a serious economist :yeshrug:

also, that's complete bullshyt. 2021-22 was pelosi's last chance as Speaker to loot the treasury, and she went on a massive spending spree, signed off on by biden. that 2021 covid bill was an unnecessary disgrace in hindsight. biden/pelosi are equally to blame as trump for inflation

Daps
Democrats running a full press to lose this election is fukking weird…

There is no way in hell you can magically replace a presidential candidate in fukking July…:snoop:
That's the part I can't figure out.

It's like every famous person in America is either trying to hype Trump or shyt on Biden. Seems like everyone wants Trump to get elected but for different reasons.

The broke nikkas want chaos because they've already given up.

The smart-dumb nikkas just wanna be different and go against logic.

The MAGATS...cause their Nazis.

The liberals that want to bring him to heel because he's either not pro-Jew enough or not left-wing enough.

The rich...because they know Trump is easier to influence and gain access to.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Trump still
Losing
Clooney mad over his c*nt wife involvement in the israel palestine sand cac conflict icc bullshyt
He probably gon have to pay more taxes with a biden presidency
:camby:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump still
Losing
Clooney mad over his c*nt wife involvement in the israel palestine sand cac conflict icc bullshyt
He probably gon have to pay more taxes with a biden presidency
:camby:

:gucci:

Did you miss the part where he raised 14 million for Biden two three weeks ago? That’s where he observed that Biden’s brain is fried and the debate confirmed it for him like it confirmed it for everybody else.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

Did you miss the part where he raised 14 million for Biden two three weeks ago? That’s where he observed that Biden’s brain is fried and the debate confirmed it for him like it confirmed it for everybody else.
No I didn’t miss that part.

Trump still losing
U could have a rabbit running vs Trump and Trump still losing :manny:
So idk why he panicking plus he’d be straight either way if Trump wins cuz he’s fukking rich.
What he need to do is go create some weed infused casamigos and shut the fukk up :pachaha:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
At this point if I was Biden, I would be paranoid and have my secret service testing out my soup before I eat it. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they want him to drop out by any means, even if it takes nefarious means. And that means Democrats are punting the presidency to 2028, and might try to use Biden’s death as a unifier. They’re already talking bout legacies like he is dead.

If he felt this way, he shouldn’t have donated and raised all that money. If you don’t want to support him anymore, that’s your decision. But please don’t try to inform my opinion. You been known that man was old; this shyt didn’t happen overnight or in a vacuum.