George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
imo, dropping out only minimizes the threat trump poses, painting biden’s age as a greater problem than trump and the christian fascism his return to the white house will usher in.

this infighting among democrats is another case of the party snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. instead of coalescing around biden and highlighting the very real horror of a 2nd trump presidency, they’re arguing over whether biden is too old to continue running.

:francis:

as a country, why do we even get in these positions where Every Election year we are scrambling
:mjlol:

all these fukkers should be removed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this infighting among democrats is another case of the party snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. instead of coalescing around biden and highlighting the very real horror of a 2nd trump presidency, they’re arguing over whether biden is too old to continue running.

biden's performance in the debate laid it way too bare :yeshrug:

what biden's team did, hiding his condition from the country for the last 3 years, is a fukking disgrace. and biden is a scumbag for lying about being a "transitional president". when he said that during the 2020 primaries, everyone took that as "we all know i'm too old to run twice. i wouldn't seek reelection". well, he lied, and now it's a disaster

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imo, dropping out only minimizes the threat trump poses, painting biden’s age as a greater problem than trump and the christian fascism his return to the white house will usher in.

With more and more notable people coming out and saying he should drop out I'm afraid this won't die down anytime soon. It's not a good look with only 4 months away from the election. If he steps aside and is replaced with someone who can campaign effectively perhaps the narrative will shift. Its hard to say.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
With more and more notable people coming out and saying he should drop out I'm afraid this won't die down anytime soon. It's not a good look with only 4 months away from the election. If he steps aside and is replaced with someone who can campaign effectively perhaps the narrative will shift. Its hard to say.

not happening. This is just gonna be 4 months of anything but trump cranked up and that is simply not a way to run a country and make people care about having a realistic future. Who wants to be in these endless cycles of idiots scrambling and using shame for votes opposed to an optimistic future.

Daps
not happening. This is just gonna be 4 months of anything but trump cranked up and that is simply not a way to run a country and make people care about having a realistic future. Who wants to be in these endless cycles of idiots scrambling and using shame for votes opposed to an optimistic future.
cool, so, we should let a nazi become president because of biden’s feeble performance.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a joke

These people acting like Biden is hiding documents in his house, sexually assaulting women, starting a riot to the capitol, got felony charges on his record, etc etc

Dude fukked up on the debates just like that orange
The country is retarded but these are cards we've been dealt. The voters who will be the deciding factor for the outcome of this election are more concerned about Biden's age than any of the stuff you mentioned. This is the sad state of the American electorate.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The country is retarded but these are cards we've been dealt. The voters who will be the deciding factor for the outcome of this election are more concerned about Biden's age than any of the stuff you mentioned. This is the sad state of the American electorate.

this is our what 3rd election cycle of being dealt this card, when will it end?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
RBG and feinstein taught us: this party is willing to allow their oldest members to fukk everything up.

Now with American democracy on the line they'll let him go up on stage and humiliate everyone as Trump lies his way into the Whitehouse.

It doesn't matter what Joe was actually saying, like have we not learned anything from thr Kennedy and Nixon debates? OPTICS MATTER and what people saw was an exhausted old man who looked scared and clearly did not want to be there.

Let your VP step in and take over or tag in Gavin do anything other than continue to pretend that shyt is fine like what they're currently doing with Israel and it's blatant violations of intl law. For fukk sakes the leadership in this country is acting like some goddamn Crack addicts in denial about the fact that their land lord is NOT PLAYING when it comes to eviction.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
until enough white people stop being racist. This is the crux of it. Republicans play to white people's fear and bigotry so they have most of them in the bag. And in each election cycle, if they knock enough black people off the voting rolls, induce a sense of political apathy (by deliberately obstructing any legislation that would help average citizens), or dupe enough voters of color to vote for them, we'll always be in this position. Democrats need to have a super-majority for at least 20 years to turn this country around. But this cannot happen due to all the things I mentioned above.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never with the ways things are set up now we will always get the choice between the lesser of two evils :snoop:

Hunter S. Thompson comments on the circularity of American politics in Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail:

"How many more of these goddam elections are we going to have to write off as lame but ‘regrettably necessary’ holding actions? And how many more of these stinking double-downer sideshows will we have to go through before we can get ourselves straight enough to put together some kind of national election that will give me at least the 20 million people I tend to agree with a chance to vote for something, instead of always being faced with that old familiar choice between the lesser of two evils? I understand, along with a lot of other people, that the big thing, this year, is Beating Nixon. But that was also the big thing, as I recall, twelve years ago in 1960—and as far as I can tell, we’ve gone from bad to worse to rotten since then, and the outlook is for more of the same."

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Never with the ways things are set up now we will always get the choice between the lesser of two evils :snoop:

the crazy thing is you can't even be excited or motivated for the future. I can't even imagine how it is for folks under the age of 21, it's like why even give a fukk anymore about anything.