George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4 months before the election and these democratic senators and Hollywood people think the party can switch out people like this the 92 dream team..

Oh oh oh sit down Larry Bird we got Barkley or hakeem coming off the bench

Dumb weak motherfukkers

Theyve heard the loud whispers

*Michelle, Michelle, Bernie ,Bernie*

There little imaginations are running too wild for their own good:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was before he tried doing a coup and was given full immunity. there will be no incentive for him to leave office if he gets in again.
can we stop with this bullshyt? trump's next term will be awful, but stop being afraid that a fat, obese 78 year old is going to declare himself dictator for life. that's retarded

trump's own party won't let him do it. they're already staffing their own '28 campaigns. they're not just gonna be like "sure, donald, you can rip up the constitution and just stay in office" :dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
nikkas still getting their info from the NYT when they have been getting caught in real time cappin and they not even correcting their lies…

Let’s see if George makes a statement
What? :dwillhuh:

It's literally his statement. He's the author of the article. :mindblown:
:mjlol:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
background:
in clooney's own words - no paywall: archive.is/TS9HB
this detail's unimportant but it gave me a chuckle, an actor's scheduling conflicts may change history on some butterfly effect shyt :lolbron:

Based of the ICC argument that Amal Clooney was pushing. It makes me fukk with George even more:blessed:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Some of you are daft.

George Clooney is a Democrat and is a huge Democratic donor (including donating to Biden). He's not saying that he supports Trump or whatever.

He's saying that Biden has declined mentally, isn't the best person to beat Trump, and that he should be replaced as the Dem nominee.
The idiots here can't seem to understand criticism of Biden's selfishness is not tacit approval of Trump

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can we stop with this bullshyt? trump's next term will be awful, but stop being afraid that a fat, obese 78 year old is going to declare himself dictator for life. that's retarded

trump's own party won't let him do it. they're already staffing their own '28 campaigns. they're not just gonna be like "sure, donald, you can rip up the constitution and just stay in office" :dead:
Ok sure but I guarantee his administration and his backers will do everything in their power to ensure there is never an election they (Republicans) can't win again. If we don't get a Trump dictatorship we'll almost certainly have one party rule for the forseeable future. They're committed to autocracy. And all the ducks are aligned to make it so.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yea it’s over for Joe. I didn’t think he should step down after the debate but it’s clear ppl are not fukking with him.

I’d rather make a plan now and atleast try to salvage what time is left than just trot him out there when most polls are saying he’s DOA.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok sure but I guarantee his administration and his backers will do everything in their power to ensure there is never an election they (Republicans) can't win again. If we don't get a Trump dictatorship will almost certainly have one party for the forseeable future.
frankly, if trump really wins in 2024, 2028 is probably a blue wave